forum

Beatmania - DjMAX & co..

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JacoPOP
I think these games are only for people with superior minds..
At the moment i'm playing (at least I'm trying to :oops: ) DJ Max Portable 2 on the PSP..
That's incredible.. when I try to play some *not for noobs* song I feel so stupid!

I don't want to know what kind of hands a person has to play something like this.

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=FChgWiuSarM

I thought I was a master on Frequency/Amplitude but that is definitely too much..

What do you think of those games?
eyup
I used to play Beatmania - it was really fun, takes a lot of practice to master a song. But I've seen ppl play two hands, 7 keys each, and that is crazy... :shock:
Kylecito
O2Jam is pretty cool too! Timing is pretty easy compared to beatmania/djmax, but in contrast, there are tons of notes

*coughcough*
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=7
Extor
WTF!? I simply can't follow that... It's too much for me. O_o
peppy
I still play beatmania occasionally.. also made a few tracks for it. Also DjMAX is great - and has some awesome songs to boot.
Topic Starter
JacoPOP
I agree.
And what about those great "visualization"s?
Starrodkirby86
I heard many stuff about DJMAX, it's one of the rhythm games I haven't played besides Pop 'n' Music and DrumMania. Beatmania, I love it, but the one I found was very old, so I didn't like it as I would. I need to find an IIDX machine. >_<

And O2Jam, oh yes, I'm a player on it. On a private server (PIU Haven's server), I'm Level 12. O2Jam is one of the only MMOs I play nowadays, if you can consider an MMO.

Beatmania's videos are indeed awesome, there was this one Youtube user who posted all the BGs, but I think the Youtube deleted the account. Makes me sad.
chan
Does beatmania work with the onscreen keyboard? I imagine that'd be pretty fun for something simple like the percussion/dj battles
[deleted user]

chan wrote:

Does beatmania work with the onscreen keyboard? I imagine that'd be pretty fun for something simple like the percussion/dj battles
On-screen keyboard in beatmania? Huh? :?

As for the topic, I used to play IIDX a lot, but lost interest recently due to the change that the worthwhile community I used to go to underwent. It's not for me anymore. :(
xRayne
Major bump.

Funny how we have osu!mania now. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT. HURR.

*flees*
Sleep Powder
Corin

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

I heard many stuff about DJMAX, it's one of the rhythm games I haven't played besides Pop 'n' Music and DrumMania. Beatmania, I love it, but the one I found was very old, so I didn't like it as I would. I need to find an IIDX machine. >_<

And O2Jam, oh yes, I'm a player on it. On a private server (PIU Haven's server), I'm Level 12. O2Jam is one of the only MMOs I play nowadays, if you can consider an MMO.

Beatmania's videos are indeed awesome, there was this one Youtube user who posted all the BGs, but I think the Youtube deleted the account. Makes me sad.
I think I have all the BGM's somewhere.

I have access to them in any case.

EDIT: AH FUCK, 1001 POSTS, I RUINED MY PERFECT 1k ;w;
xRayne

Corin wrote:

EDIT: AH FUCK, 1001 POSTS, I RUINED MY PERFECT 1k ;w;
Tesu
cool