forum

[duplicate] Forward message to inbox when writing to someone offline.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
SageDark
I think it would be really useful if Osu! could transfer the message from in-game to user inbox when writing to someone who is currently offline.
I sometimes find myself wanting to tell my friends how good I did on the certain map and it takes a really long time to go to the website, search for their userpage and write a PM to them. ;)
Sea_Food
oh you are that guy
silmarilen
*check website*
*279 messages*

no, please, dont do this.
- Marco -
For now write a private message ingame to Ameobea with: !mail <uusername> <message>
gregest

marcostudios wrote:

For now write a private message ingame to Ameobea with: !mail <uusername> <message>
oh yeah,you used Ameobea to send me a message when you was online
- Marco -

CptBlackBird wrote:

marcostudios wrote:

oh yeah,you used Ameobea to send me a message when you was online
It works in another way, when the user you sended the message is online it gives him the message.
Mackie
I think that is a good idea, but what if osu saves your messages, like for example you are messaging your friend and he logs off. Then when he logs back on the messages that you sent to him offline will appear.
Bara-
Ameobea?
Topic Starter
SageDark

JapanesePeople wrote:

I think that is a good idea, but what if osu saves your messages, like for example you are messaging your friend and he logs off. Then when he logs back on the messages that you sent to him offline will appear.
I like the Idea!
- Marco -
Oinari-sama
There's t/160001, maybe suggest in that thread to have the message forwarded to inbox if unread after x hours?
(dunno if this is doable though)