OMUKT - osu!mania UK Tournament

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mat
i ask to reschedule my match to 7pm please <3 ask even to see if its ok.. if not then rip me :(

GL
Hydria

-Mat- wrote:

i ask to reschedule my match to 7pm please <3
Man, and I wanted to sleep straight after the tournament matches ;w;
Evanesce

-Mat- wrote:

i ask to reschedule my match to 7pm please <3 ask even to see if its ok.. if not then rip me :(

GL
At 4:30PM I am going out with my family so I can't rescedule sorry ; w ;
Topic Starter
Daiyaa

-Mat- wrote:

GL
It'd be nice if you could specify a reason for leaving this until the morning of the matches.

I won't accept this unless you come up with a legitimate reason.

Edit : And he gave up, lol gg
Mat
evan was too stronk for me :P well gratz on making it to round 4 evan all the best of luck and TAKE DOWN BUSA! :D
Evanesce

-Mat- wrote:

evan was too stronk for me :P well gratz on making it to round 4 evan all the best of luck and TAKE DOWN BUSA! :D
sorry i couldnt play later dude, i wish you had told me sooner ; w ;

while we are talking what is Busa's secret weakness?
Mat
he is shtoopid that is his weakness :^)
Cozzzy
Never use !roll to pick maps (I would have lost anyway, but sdfjhsdkjfhksdk that map)
Pope Gadget

Cozzzy wrote:

Never use !roll to pick maps (I would have lost anyway, but sdfjhsdkjfhksdk that map)
rip in paprika
Halogen-

Cozzzy wrote:

That was an absolute shame, haha. I get this feeling that had you actually picked Nihonshiki Koukaku-OukaRanman- (which showed up as the first pick) rather than changing to Violet Soul, you might have had a chance at potentially taking one.
Topic Starter
Daiyaa
Evanesce has to forfeit due to CTS.

Sadly this means there wont be a match til 5PM and the loser of Starry and Pope will become 3rd place by default.