forum

OMUKT - osu!mania UK Tournament

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vygatron

Drummar wrote:

http://media0.giphy.com/media/rl0FOxdz7CcxO/giphy.gif

So I get the rank 2.4k guy, not too bad. Gonna be hard but I got this.

I hope.
i'm not that good :/
i just farm pp
Evanesce

SleepyDarkrai wrote:

Evanesce I'ma coming for you ;)
I'm a bit out of practise, not sure I will even make it to the second round hehe.
Ingen1334
Good luck -Mat-, i trust in you <3

And GL for your tournament Portal :)
Drummar

Vygatron wrote:

Drummar wrote:

http://media0.giphy.com/media/rl0FOxdz7CcxO/giphy.gif

So I get the rank 2.4k guy, not too bad. Gonna be hard but I got this.

I hope.
i'm not that good :/
i just farm pp

Our scores are actually pretty close, I reckon it'd be a close game. You're probably a bit better but I'm not going down without a fight ;)
Drummar

Evanesce wrote:

SleepyDarkrai wrote:

Evanesce I'ma coming for you ;)
I'm a bit out of practise, not sure I will even make it to the second round hehe.

If you do get to the second round, and I do too, guess who's going to be your opponent?

...you so set this up so you got the pleasure of knocking me out of the tournament if I managed to get out of the first round.

Please be gentle
Mat

Ingen1334 wrote:

Good luck -Mat-, i trust in you <3

And GL for your tournament Portal :)
hehe thanks <3 i will try my best!
Mat
The torney starts in less then 1 day boiz! get hyped for the first round !!!!

I will be watching most of the matches :D it will be fun to see all these people i havnt seen play before go up against each other :)

Good luck to everyone try your best and just have fun it should be an awesome FIRST EVER UK MANIA TORNEY! thanks portal <3
Pope Gadget
I hope I can find headphones if I'm gonna give good commentary.
Topic Starter
Lapis-
And make sure you turn up guys, thats the big thing.
Starry-
Good luck to every participant taking part in this tourney! It'll be nice to watch the matches~
Murakushi
Dont wanna sound stupid buuuutttt~ wat time is it :?
Hydria

Murakushi wrote:

Dont wanna sound stupid buuuutttt~ wat time is it :?
Your match is 7PM GMT, Murakushi, 17 hours from this post.
Pope Gadget

logo conformed?!?!?!?!?!
Topic Starter
Lapis-
Drummar
Woah, this is being livestreamed AND commentated by Halogen (that guy who, oh you know only went and 100%d fuckin' Elemental Creation)

Welp

Pressure
liaminit
sorry that i couldn't join was really busy
Drummar
Funnily enough, I was watching through the replays and the videos of the stream and in my game vs Vygatron, we won eachothers warm ups.

He picked Night of Nyanpasu, and I picked C18.

We pretty much beat eachother on the others picks throughout the game
Mat
a fair round 1 out the way now things start to get interesting :D

prepare yourselfs since the difficulty of maps are being ramped up a bit make sure practice and GL for next week map pool should be out tomorrow (i think)

also good luck henrz ;)
Vygatron

-Mat- wrote:

prepare yourselfs since the difficulty of maps are being ramped up a bit make sure practice and GL for next week map pool should be out tomorrow (i think)

also good luck henrz ;)
"fair"
Evanesce
I cant wait for the next map pool. i wont fall asleep when playing the songs any more haha :D
Halogen-
Just wanted to take the time to come in here and apologize for the lack of commentating; I did promise to do it, but naturally something comes up and actually tied me up for about four hours. Between our apartment's maintenance and having to leave the building for a bit, yeah...

I will try to be around for future rounds the best that I can, although next week could be difficult because I'll be moving into a townhouse -- the move was scheduled to be on the 1st of April, but my wife and I are pretty much telling our current apartment complex to go screw themselves and we're not paying for our last month here. If the new leaser agrees, then I'll be moving that weekend and probably SOL for commentating.

Round 3 and on should be alright, though! Again, big apologies. I was actually really excited to be a part of the action, but things didn't work out well for me.
Mat

Vygatron wrote:

-Mat- wrote:

also good luck henrz ;)
"fair"
was refering to the people that actually showed up for it :D i mean it could have been worse so it was fair :)
Pope Gadget
i thought it'd be good for me to commentate but turns out my computer throws a hissy fit when i try
Sepha
Bad luck ISP got changed the day after the first round :(

o well look forward to next time :D
--Seph
Topic Starter
Lapis-
R2 map pool is out. Big step up from R1 for BO7s!
Evanesce

PortalLife wrote:

R2 map pool is out. Big step up from R1 for BO7s!

Awesome. Gonna check them out now!!
AirSpan
Good game KOT c:
I'm sorry I didn't put up much of a challenge against you but I practised waaaay too much before and now I have a grave either side of me for both of my hands ;) Well hey, it was 5-1 so at least it wasn't all that bad
Henrz
Gonna have to forfeit sorry :(.
Ayaya

Henrz wrote:

Gonna have to forfeit sorry :(.
RIP was looking forward to yours and mat's game :c
Heard you were sick, hope you get better soon :)
Mat
i ask to reschedule my match to 7pm please <3 ask even to see if its ok.. if not then rip me :(

GL
Hydria

-Mat- wrote:

i ask to reschedule my match to 7pm please <3
Man, and I wanted to sleep straight after the tournament matches ;w;
Evanesce

-Mat- wrote:

i ask to reschedule my match to 7pm please <3 ask even to see if its ok.. if not then rip me :(

GL
At 4:30PM I am going out with my family so I can't rescedule sorry ; w ;
Topic Starter
Lapis-

-Mat- wrote:

GL

It'd be nice if you could specify a reason for leaving this until the morning of the matches.

I won't accept this unless you come up with a legitimate reason.

Edit : And he gave up, lol gg
Mat
evan was too stronk for me :P well gratz on making it to round 4 evan all the best of luck and TAKE DOWN BUSA! :D
Evanesce

-Mat- wrote:

evan was too stronk for me :P well gratz on making it to round 4 evan all the best of luck and TAKE DOWN BUSA! :D
sorry i couldnt play later dude, i wish you had told me sooner ; w ;

while we are talking what is Busa's secret weakness?
Mat
he is shtoopid that is his weakness :^)
Cozzzy
Never use !roll to pick maps (I would have lost anyway, but sdfjhsdkjfhksdk that map)
Pope Gadget

Cozzzy wrote:

Never use !roll to pick maps (I would have lost anyway, but sdfjhsdkjfhksdk that map)
rip in paprika
Halogen-

Cozzzy wrote:

That was an absolute shame, haha. I get this feeling that had you actually picked Nihonshiki Koukaku-OukaRanman- (which showed up as the first pick) rather than changing to Violet Soul, you might have had a chance at potentially taking one.
Topic Starter
Lapis-
Evanesce has to forfeit due to CTS.

Sadly this means there wont be a match til 5PM and the loser of Starry and Pope will become 3rd place by default.