forum

So eh, hi to you all

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
K3la
Hey everybody, I'm K3la.

First time played osu! maybe a few years back, can't really remember since just tried it for a while and just kinda dropped it and now maybe half a year or so ago picked it up again, probably because I ended up watching Arkpits osu! stream (he's a really cool streamer, go check out his stream on TTV) since it's a really cool game and it doesn't really require internet connection since the connection which I use is kinda terrible etc (because I'm currently not at home or even in my home country, but on a peacekeeping deployment in a whole another country) which is also the reason why I don't play much mp, at least not atm.

But anyways, decided to come join you guys also here in the forum, you can check more about me from my profile, don't be afraid to send me a message, add me as a friend etc.

Can't wait to get back at home for good and to play with all of you properly :)
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Hello there! o/

It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you can enjoy what the community has to offer. :)

Being the curious person I am, may I ask what kind of peacekeeping deployment are you currently doing and where about? :?
Topic Starter
K3la

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Hello there! o/

It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you can enjoy what the community has to offer. :)

Being the curious person I am, may I ask what kind of peacekeeping deployment are you currently doing and where about? :?
Hey a1l2d3r4e5d6 and thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Of course you may ask, currently I'm on an UN peacekeeping deployment in Lebanon. Don't really know how to answer about what kind of peacekeeping deployment this is, probably the most apt description would be that it is the UN kind of deployment :P
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Ahh, thank you for putting my curiosity at ease :lol:
My guess was right that you are with the UN peackeeping force :)

Well, once again, I welcome you here to the community.

Stay safe out there. :D
Cerulean Veyron
Hi, K3la~ Welcome to the forums!

I don't know what to say, but this is a good intro n_n
Comcast
Nice to meet you good sir, enjoy the forums!
Nathan
Ay welcome K3la!
DeletedUser_3473174
-
Hikona
Hello Kela Welcome to the forums :D
Raisha Millenia
Ayy welcome!
Rauf543
I do welcome thou shalt serve the osu! community with grace
Aye