dosyeru
congrats Julie and kawaee ;) ;)
jyu
oh wow 6k ily congratz! :)
Fullerene-
gratz blocko
resuner
Omedeto henti-sama <3

EDIT: Spamming ( if you know what i mean :D )
Verniy_Chan
Gratz Julie :)
-Sh1n1-
Yayyy Gratz Julie :3
Nomination Assessment Team

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

General

Mapping Quality

• There is an excessive amount of heavy chords within both Extra difficulties of this mapset that are unwarranted by the music itself. For example, there are 3 note chords present for a lead sound, which isn't suitable.
  1. 00:48:330 - There is no reason to have 3 note chords simply to represent the single lead (+hat?) noises here. We recommend reducing these chords to have 2 notes, and to differ it from the Another difficulties you can layer the drum too.
    As you can see, the section 00:55:530 - here has lighter chords for the same lead sounds, so it is inconsistent.
  2. 01:15:930 - There is no need to have 4 chords here, as it includes having 3 notes corresponding to single lead sounds. Also, it is inconsistent with 00:07:530 - , which only has 4 note chords.
  3. 01:25:530 - Same as ^, there is no need for 5 note chords here (and no need for a 6 note chord at the end).
Gameplay Issues

• The cymbal hitsounds (notably LR_CymbalSSD.wav and LR_CymbalRDW.wav) within the difficulties are very loud and can be distracting at 70% volume (especially on the Extra difficulties) - we recommend reducing the volume of these hitsounds in the editor.

Furthermore, it is questionable why only the Extra's contain certain piano keysounds in which the other difficulties to not - it is best to make them consistent in the difficulties that are able to use them.

Finally, the hitnormal hitsounds are very quiet. This is fine on difficulties with a lot of chords (such as the Extras), however on the easier Beginner difficulties they are inaudible. Consider raising the volume of the hitsounds within the lower difficulties to compensate for it's lack of chords.

After checking, we noticed there is much of the same patterns in every difficulty of keymodes; there are many diffs that have the same patterns, just adding or reducing notes. It is really unnecessary, so you had better remove some keymodes. Especially this is a calm song, so making 4K, or with 7K is the limit. If this song has more instruments, it may be better as the keymodes can offer something else to the player, but it is not.

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###CM
Aqo
are qats just retarded

no really, this isn't meant to be a troll post

"we noticed there is much of the same patterns in every difficulty of keymodes; there are many diffs that have the same patterns, just adding or reducing notes. It is really unnecessary, so you had better remove some keymodes."

this is the most retarded thing I've seen in my life. the whole point of having different key mode is THE DIFFERENT KEY MODE. you're SUPPOSED to keep the same pattern to still be logical with the song. It's like this in every single rhythm game that supports multiple key modes, even in singleplay vs doubleplay in iidx. holy shit.

why the hell would you remove key modes for being mapped correctly? are you this stupid? there's really no logic behind this. does it bother you that the set has many diffs on it? lmao wtf

different key modes being mapped the same is a GOOD thing, it means different key mode player can both get to enjoy the chart without being blocked out of playing it due to the key amount. telling somebody to remove key modes goes against everything osu!mania mapping is supposed to be about with all of its rules -> which is to make maps accessible to as large of a player audience as possible. This is the same as having easy/normal/hard/insane spread, or should we now be forced to map a different version of the song for each difficulty level?
Topic Starter
Julie

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

General

Mapping Quality

• There is an excessive amount of heavy chords within both Extra difficulties of this mapset that are unwarranted by the music itself. For example, there are 3 note chords present for a lead sound, which isn't suitable.
  1. 00:48:330 - There is no reason to have 3 note chords simply to represent the single lead (+hat?) noises here. We recommend reducing these chords to have 2 notes, and to differ it from the Another difficulties you can layer the drum too. Synth ound been having 2 notes for all consistence, 1 note for bass, 1 note for cymbal.
    As you can see, the section 00:55:530 - here has lighter chords for the same lead sounds, so it is inconsistent. Heh, reason why there less notes of 1 NOTE, is because no cymbal.
  2. 01:15:930 - There is no need to have 4 chords here, as it includes having 3 notes corresponding to single lead sounds. Also, it is inconsistent with 00:07:530 - , which only has 4 note chords. Kept consistence, all synth 2 notes, 1 bass, 1 cymbal
  3. 01:25:530 - Same as ^, there is no need for 5 note chords here (and no need for a 6 note chord at the end). Hii, 8k extra have one more for the piano, 1 piano, 2 synth, 1 bass, 1 cymbal.
Gameplay Issues

• The cymbal hitsounds (notably LR_CymbalSSD.wav and LR_CymbalRDW.wav) within the difficulties are very loud and can be distracting at 70% volume (especially on the Extra difficulties) - we recommend reducing the volume of these hitsounds in the editor.

Furthermore, it is questionable why only the Extra's contain certain piano keysounds in which the other difficulties to not - it is best to make them consistent in the difficulties that are able to use them.

Finally, the hitnormal hitsounds are very quiet. This is fine on difficulties with a lot of chords (such as the Extras), however on the easier Beginner difficulties they are inaudible. Consider raising the volume of the hitsounds within the lower difficulties to compensate for it's lack of chords.

After checking, we noticed there is much of the same patterns in every difficulty of keymodes; there are many diffs that have the same patterns, just adding or reducing notes. It is really unnecessary, so you had better remove some keymodes. Especially this is a calm song, so making 4K, or with 7K is the limit. If this song has more instruments, it may be better as the keymodes can offer something else to the player, but it is not.

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###CM
Between most map have 1 notes for bass or snare or kick sound, I only put one, you can't go say this is overchord. XD

2 synth for all consistency
Other drum sound or piano are one note, since no spot for more note. :D!!
Hitsound volume, always trying to put those hitnormal consistent on all level. Like in all mania rank, always same volume :3!!

If you want me to remove your keysmode because is the same, look at DJpop map.
Tristan97

Disqualification Notice

Ignoring the subjective 'overchording rule', which needs to be addressed, I feel a need to address the issue of the note spread:

Plain and simple, mappers should not be limited in the number of keymodes they chart and get ranked. Remember that different keymodes are treated as different gamemodes and while they can share similarities in mapping (it is the same song, afterall), are certainly inherently different and should not be treated like this.

This is absolutely no reason that a mapper should have to 'only map 4K (or maybe 7K)' for any type of song. I strongly believe that this type of discrimination against keymodes is offensive to the players that don't just play the stereotypical 'stepmania/O2Jam modes'. Please try to understand that these maps will only help introduce new players to osu!mania more effectively and help them integrate into playing whatever keymode they would like to play. The QAT should not be able to dictate which keymodes anybody plays. 'Just play unranked' isn't an appropriate excuse.

Also, now that this all looks like a Bobbias response, let me turn it into a Loctav wall: 8-) I'm calling out the QAT on their decision to make this a part of the disqualification as laziness and 'I don't have time to deal with all these difficulties' mentality (aka not properly fulfilling their responsibilities). While I understand that perhaps the osu! quality assurance team is an highly active and time consuming role, especially with the steady activity of beatmaps getting qualified in this gamemode recently, I believe the QAT have no excuse for this reason as a part of their actions.

Sure, 'osu!mania has no good BAT/QAT/whatever', but is it the role of the osu!staff to properly monitor the community and assure the quality the say they are working together to maintain. Personally, I believe the osu!mania community could manage this role amongst itself, a prime example being speedcore 300 extra being remapped when initially qualified into a much more respectable, relatively challenging map, thanks to the osu!mania community.

However, I sincerely maintain the belief that the QAT do not have the authority to limit the number of keymodes a mapper can chart for a map. Or perhaps you'd like to unrank some of the Trigger Happy mappings we have ranked now or any of DJPop's maps before even considering unranking autoconverts. Now that I've displayed an acceptable amount of sass, I'd like to leave the ball in Julie and the QAT's court to realize what osu!mania is obligated to establish in terms of both quality as well as proper respect for the mappers and the people that continue to pay money to support osu!.

Thank you to the people that are continuing to contribute to making sure that osu!mania is a great place for everyone to enjoy playing four key tv size anime opening charts. ^^

P.S. 1 note per sound is not the best way to represent a song on a beatmap No kds pls
Kamikaze

Disqualification Notice

Oh no, you didn't.
As far as Ranking Criteria is concerned every single keymode is treated LIKE A DIFFRENT GAMEMODE.
So why are you complaining about patterns being similar on one diffiulty level?
BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING CONSISTENT? BECAUSE JULIE DECIDED TO FOLLOW THE SONG SAME WAY ON ALL KEYMODES TO BE ACCURATE?

That is complete bullshit.
Also I'm already seeing that you don't want any other keymodes ranked than 4k and occasional 7k.
HELLO LADS, THIS ISN'T STEPMANIA NOR O2JAM, WE CAN MAP OTHER KEYMODES TOO.

Actually it should be praised that someone is putting decent amount of work just to satisfy all players in this goddamn game and here's what we get.
A slap to the face.
>this is a calm song so you can only map 4k and maybe 7k on it
I haven't heard something this retarded in a while. Just for you I'm going to expand amount of calm 9k maps mapped and ranked. Also I'm going to include every single keymode besides 4k and 7k because pepole fuckin desereve it.

Stop ruining other keymodes just because they're not popular and have some goddamn respect for the mapper

Kami out.
Akasha-
Oh wait wait guys, please stay calm
Everything have their own way to fix the problem so please stay cool and get hard work on requalify this map

Good luck Julie
Gabri
I don't even know anymore, I have no more hopes in this goddamn ranking system you all made.

"Especially this is a calm song, so making 4K, or with 7K is the limit.". Are you fucking serious? This is plain ridiculous, doesn't make any sense, and shows how unexperienced you are. What kind of reasoning made you think that 7K should be the limit? Is there any kind of logic? Oh goddamn no, there isn't.
The "overchording" problem is a totally subjective matter.
"there are many diffs that have the same patterns, just adding or reducing notes. It is really unnecessary, so you had better remove some keymodes"
What the fuck is this? DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. IF THE MAPPER WANTS OTHER KEYMODES TO BE RANKED, THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE. IT'S ONLY OBVIOUS THAT THERE WILL BE SIMILARITIES. WHY SHOULD HE REMOVE THE OTHER DIFFS? WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

All I see is "QATs" keeping crushing every mapper who tries to map something with a new style, harder, or with other keymodes. You "QATs" are literally PUSHING AWAY with force every mapper's attempt to introduce something new in the community, just because YOU ARE NOT USED TO IT AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE. All I see is 4K Tv Sizes everywhere, and unknown mappers who lick asses here and there, because there's no other way to make their maps being noticed, or modded, and the new keymodes which are rejected every goddamn time. All I see is an unbalanced ranking system with no logic behind it, an unbalanced game with the dev that doesn't give half a shit about pp!mania, and the """Moderators""" who only care about osu!std cheaters.
Blocko
So, wait a minute. This got DQ'd because of those reasons?
Each keymode is treated differently, and it should be treated just like that. Julie followed the sounds exactly as they should be, so of course the chords are gonna be similar to each other. They're not even overchorded either. Each note in a chord has a reason to be there. I don't understand the logic behind this.

As per the hitsounds, there's a reason that it's consistent throughout the difficulties except for the Extra ones. If you read the IRC logs that I posted, think of them as Guest Difficulties that are different from the other diffs, and treat them like their own. They may not be consistent to each other, but they're actually just good enough to enter the ranked mappool.

Also, the reason that really made my blood boil. Limiting the amount of keymodes a mapper wants to make?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

If the mapper wants to rank other keymodes along the popular ones, then they should be able to do so. That's how it's supposed to be.
There shouldn't be ANY LIMIT to how many difficulties a mapper has to offer. This is just a HUGE slap on the face for anyone that actually WANTS to map a full spread and all keymode mapset, and even going through great lengths JUST TO ACTUALLY RANK IT.

Julie, if you're not gonna contest the DQ, call me if you need help with qualifying this set again. If you're not gonna give up on this, I'm sure as hell not.
BasedGod

Disqualification Notice

Especially this is a calm song, so making 4K, or with 7K is the limit. If this song has more instruments, it may be better as the keymodes can offer something else to the player, but it is not.
since when do keys have influence on the song? what kind of logic is this
Ikaros-
I also dissaprove of this DQ
Arras
How does it make sense that a calm song can only have a 4k and maybe 7k spread? As someone who likes to play 8k, there is already a very limited amount of ranked maps. Not to mention that other games have 8k maps of calm songs as well, so mapping a calm song 8k can clearly be done. There are even a few calm ranked 8k songs like Sayonara Trip. Is the only reason it's not okay here simply because 4k is more popular? If so, that goes against just about everything the separate key modes are there for in the first place.
Topic Starter
Julie
Gotta blow that contest form!

CHARGEEEEEEEEE!!
Topic Starter
Julie
I'm happy to see people understand how I map, and understand this isn't map randomly, and isn't complaining just because of the PP.

Thank you guys, I'm reading the reason, and it give me more courage for the contest :3!!!
lim38
I also dissaprove of this DQ, everything has been said by our colleagues.
YamaJuugo
I also disapprove of this DQ.
Arzenvald
edited.. good luck!
Harbyter
guys stop all this nonsense of the train , i ask you to change the content of youre post with something more appropriate for this situation

also i want to tell to julie that you don't have to change a single thing , QATs really did bad this time too and we can see how many people are complaining about this nonsense of dq
Lust
I think everything has been needed to be said has been said. No need to clutter this thread with more useless spam.

Locking for now. Julie, contact me when you are ready to move this forward/or await the decision of management if you choose to contest. Good luck with requalification!

EDIT: Unlocked! If there is any more spam/inflammatory/unconstructive comments, they will be promptly removed and then punishments could be handed out.

Thank you for your understanding.
SpectorDG
Okay guys now no more train :)
SpectorDG

Lust wrote:

I think everything has been needed to be said has been said. No need to clutter this thread with more useless spam.

Locking for now. Julie, contact me when you are ready to move this forward/or await the decision of management if you choose to contest. Good luck with requalification!

EDIT: Unlocked! If there is any more spam/inflammatory/unconstructive comments, they will be promptly removed and then punishments could be handed out.

Thank you for your understanding.
We are waiting for requalified this okay ?
Arzenvald
yes spector, and for now, lets calm down, and wait until the disqualification contested..

good luck julie.. believe there's a hope :D
Ichigaki
Qrispy :'D
Vygatron
plz give us back good maps ;^)
Mat
This is the first time i played a map with soo many different key modes i think it
really added variety to ranked maps as they are usually just the standard 4/7k.
also i really enjoyed some of the harder diffs of this map even tho im not that good at 8k i still found it entertaining :)
in response to the DQ i just think there needed to be more of a valid reason then just remove key modes.
not to mention how much effort was put into each diff and they are definitely not all the same. at all.
so i wish you the best of luck with the re-qualification of this map as i really enjoyed it <3

~ GL julia i hope this gets ranked <3
Vygatron
<3
NotOriginal
Can someone tell me, Can a person be expected to live without this being ranked?
I Have given up on this, However i would like my pp back.
"mOron" people call me nOw. I won't stand for this.
notgOnna rest until julie reOwns this as a ranked map.

#pooreffort #neverforget
Pope Gadget
This whole ordeal is starting to strain the mania community, now.
Verniy_Chan
Déjà vu

shoot star
show more