forum

Flo Rida - Run ft. RedFoo of LMFAO (Speed Up Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nozhomi
I just take a quick look on Easy and Normal, and I think aesthetic could be improved a lot. I mean this kind of overlaps (like 02:54:422 (5,2) - ) could be avoided.
Also on Easy :
  1. 00:38:330 (1,2) - Spacing is a little inconsistent (1.39x when basic one is ~1.30x).
  2. 02:01:342 - this part could have some 2/1 sliders to follow the bass. I think it fit a lot more this part since it's a less dense part.
  3. 02:52:427 (1,2,3,4) - having 4 objects to tap is a lot for an Easy. It could be changed for more sliders and have 02:54:023 - clicked.
  4. There is a lot of lack of flow like 01:50:965 (5,1) - / 00:43:118 (3,4) - who is unadapted for Easy players.
I didn't check the other diffs, but I can if DQ happend.

Anyway gratz and gl.
Topic Starter
Shushan

Nozhomi wrote:

I just take a quick look on Easy and Normal, and I think aesthetic could be improved a lot. I mean this kind of overlaps (like 02:54:422 (5,2) - ) could be avoided. well i think it's invisible while playing
Also on Easy :
  1. 00:38:330 (1,2) - Spacing is a little inconsistent (1.39x when basic one is ~1.30x). yea that might be a problem
  2. 02:01:342 - this part could have some 2/1 sliders to follow the bass. I think it fit a lot more this part since it's a less dense part. this part and vocals are different from the rest of the map here, so i mapped like i should, oddly and actually i was just following the vocals lol.
  3. 02:52:427 (1,2,3,4) - having 4 objects to tap is a lot for an Easy. It could be changed for more sliders and have 02:54:023 - clicked.
  4. There is a lot of lack of flow like 01:50:965 (5,1) - / 00:43:118 (3,4) - who is unadapted for Easy players.
i think the four circles is ok since it's the last kiai and i wanted to emphasize things a bit more and for the lack of flow i srsly think they are ok (for me atleast)
I didn't check the other diffs, but I can if DQ happend.

Anyway gratz and gl.
thx for checking
Avishay
I can't quite agree on anything except the incosistency.

Instead of the bass Ohad mapped to the vocals and the 4 circles are in the peak of the map, why is that a problem? As for the flow, it might be just me, but I can't really agree on those.
Nozhomi

Avishay wrote:

I can't quite agree on anything except the incosistency.

Instead of the bass Ohad mapped to the vocals and the 4 circles are in the peak of the map, why is that a problem? As for the flow, it might be just me, but I can't really agree on those.
Well that's just my thoughts. I don't decide what is wrong, just thinking it could be more polished before pushing it on qualified section.
Sotarks
And btw, putting a anime BG on this kind of song espacially Flo Rida LOL is the worst thing you could've done, gratz .. :|
Mekki

Sotarks wrote:

And btw, putting a anime BG on this kind of song espacially Flo Rida LOL is the worst thing you could've done, gratz .. :|
I'd say it is not. Nightcore and Speed up songs usually have the main theme as anime. You can see here on osu, and on youtube, google etc... So a anime BG here fits very well imo
ReFaller
If this song will be disqualified, then I would like to do an Advanced GD :)
Topic Starter
Shushan

ReFaller wrote:

If this song will be disqualified, then I would like to do an Advanced GD :)
sorry, but it will literally nuke all my work no matter if it's good or not
Squigly
Not to be rude or anything but what do you think of the consistency issue of spacing and no real correlation (from what i can see) to its changes in the song?
for instance this part 01:01:477 (4,5) - as compared to this part 01:02:674 (3,4) - one could argue a decrease in spacing, but you know im just nitpicking because id rather your difficulty be better than it is. To say you cant change spacings in your map would be wrong its just an idea though.

yo i dont suggest ignoring this because your map is so ripe for the pickins mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
-Nya-

Squigly wrote:

Not to be rude or anything but what do you think of the consistency issue of spacing and no real correlation (from what i can see) to its changes in the song?
for instance this part 01:01:477 (4,5) - as compared to this part 01:02:674 (3,4) - one could argue a decrease in spacing, but you know im just nitpicking because id rather your difficulty be better than it is. To say you cant change spacings in your map would be wrong its just an idea though.

yo i dont suggest ignoring this because your map is so ripe for the pickins mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I don't think 301 posts are very ripe, to be honest.
Squigly

-Nya- wrote:

Squigly wrote:

I don't think 301 posts are very ripe, to be honest.
what the fuck is a 301 post. im trying to say if anyone cared about this map that its quality is really low and should be worked on because truly its only half the map but if many things are fixed that i did not list it could be so nice. but evidently it doesnt seem like anyone cares as is per usual in this community so perhaps im wasting my time.
-Nya-

Squigly wrote:

what the fuck is a 301 post. im trying to say if anyone cared about this map that its quality is really low and should be worked on because truly its only half the map but if many things are fixed that i did not list it could be so nice. but evidently it doesnt seem like anyone cares as is per usual in this community so perhaps im wasting my time.
I interpret ripe as being new and fresh, thus a map that doesn't have that many mods, but anyway, I don't really think you can say that nobody in the community cares because I have seen a lot of maps get DQ'ed, sometimes even for very small stuff and then modders would give their own mods and help to make that certain map better. Nozhomi have also given his own opinion on this map, but most mods after a qualification is usually subjective, so if the QAT's or other modders thinks it's fine for them, then they'll let it pass. The entire community would usually get involved when there are serious issues in a map that has to be addressed after qualification. I don't think I have ever seen a map go through that has a lot of questionable aspects. The way one sees a map would usually differ from modder to modder.
Topic Starter
Shushan

Squigly wrote:

as nya wrote, all the suggestions from now on are literally only subjective, the rule is to get two bns to accept your map, i really don't like that all the community is giving me suggestions, as they are only subjective, there will always be controversial issues and there will always be flaws who will be found by one, i hope you understand me.
-Nya-
It's alright for users to voice their opinions, but just don't expect others to agree with you or feel the same way you do. Everyone think and judge differently.
Squigly
yeah i realize everyone judges differently thats why i wanted to help and mend over the mistakes missed from qualifying this mapset but thats ok as long as you are satisfied its all good, have fun with ranked my friend

but as a side note your subjective comments thing was complete bullshit, but fuck it whatever floats your boat
Nozhomi
Ohwell...
ReFaller
YES, you passed the ranked exam. GZ for first rank.
Topic Starter
Shushan

ReFaller wrote:

YES, you passed the ranked exam. GZ for first rank.
thx!
so fast
good map
Topic Starter
Shushan

792161 wrote:

so fast
good map
thx! :)
xmbrx
grats on getting this ranked, finally one of the maps I modded tho it was short ;-; I feel so proud <3
Topic Starter
Shushan

[Rei-tan] wrote:

grats on getting this ranked, finally one of the maps I modded tho it was short ;-; I feel so proud <3
thx a lot! ;)
Kuki
bns have stooped to new lows. congratulations.
-Nya-

Kuki wrote:

bns have stooped to new lows. congratulations.
We really don't need comments like this. Please think of the mapper before saying stuff like this. Thank you.
Kuki
chur
Sriwijaya
header corrupt, can only play 2 levels from 5 (easy and nya's hard) i dont know how to send images so pls email me