forum

[duplicate] Relax And Autopilot

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Nyanaro
I would like to be able to see my accuracy hp combo etc and also be able to lose in a autopilot/relax modded game.

My suggestion:
You are able to click autopilot or relax once more (Like SD, PF or DT, NC) so that you could be able to fail and see accuracy hp combo etc :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
Sea_Food
I once asked peppy why is it that relax shows accuracy and hp on osudroid but not on pc version.

He said that its a glitch he would want to be fixed on the droid version.

I mean obviously you are right but its desinged to be how it is on purpose. And things like that rarely get changed.
Topic Starter
Nyanaro

Sea_Food wrote:

I once asked peppy why is it that relax shows accuracy and hp on osudroid but not on pc version.

He said that its a glitch he would want to be fixed on the droid version.

I mean obviously you are right but its desinged to be how it is on purpose. And things like that rarely get changed.
Well, i didn't suggest anything to be changed. Just to add a feature to make it possible.
Enzy
Point of Relax and AP = ruined.
drum drum
Vuelo Eluko
i play without combo/acc/score even when doing serious plays, why would you want the distractions?
deadbeat

Riince wrote:

i play without combo/acc/score even when doing serious plays, why would you want the distractions?
because some people like seeing such stats. anyway, as drum link, this is a duplicate