forum

Hello !! :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Worst Aim NA
Hello everyone, I'm Azhadi :) This is sort of a late introduction, but not really. Technically I began playing 8 months ago but it was mostly just for fun and for the most part normal difficulty maps. I really started playing daily at the start of January. And am obsessed with the game. This is my first rhythm game and I have never been so motivated in a game to grind my skill level up. I want to hit rank 20k by summer. I doubt it will happen but its a goal that is driving me to play every day. (Even with this rubber-dome keyboard -.-)

Obviously I am posting this to say hi to you all but also to see if anyone around my rank wants to add me and play some multi. My friend suggested to grab a friend playing the same difficulty maps and hit multi and just spam away. I did it a few times over the weekend with a friend and my progress has been very noticeable vs just playing by myself!! So, please add me if you are playing ar9 4*- low 5* maps and lets progress together!!!!

Edit: Not sure why it still says I live in Finland. I just moved back to America like, 8 months ago... So ignore my Finnish flag! (Although if you are Finnish do add me and speak to me. I speak fluent Finnish.)
Mr Capuce
no problem.. welcome to the forum dude 8-)
Nathan
Yo welcome Azhadi!
Raisha Millenia
Welcome to the forums!
Cerulean Veyron
Hey, Azhadi! Welcome~
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Welcome to the forums! o/

It's nice having a goal in this game, it keeps you motivated. :D

Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here in the forums. :)
AJ-FreakS
Welcome to the forums! Have fun as always buddy~
Hikona
Welcome to the forums , And Never Give up !
RebellioNlol

Hilina wrote:

Welcome to the forums , And Never Give up !
Hilina that burns my eyes, dunno how someone can read that :o
Welcome to the Forum :D
Hikona
Ahaha Excuse I am going to change colors