posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mr_Cookie97
Best player Taiko you think that ..?
According to me it is Pheon <3
Conor
karterfreak
Orukaa was probably the best Taiko player back when I paid attention to that kinda stuff.
roufou
shinchikuhome and tasuke912, these are two of the best DT players around atm

other people include sobatsuyu100 for good accuracy, and TKS and asuasu_yura for probably being the best HD players around (mind you I'm not sure if TKS retired and is still good)

there are still a ton of players I could mention but then it'd turn more into a list of people I respect for their skills than a list of people I think are the best

as a sidenote orukaa probably wouldn't be able to come near the rank of the current top players in pp
MMzz
Tasuke912 blows my mind. Look at his youtube full of overjoy FC's and stuff.
Backfire
Noobita is the greatest of all time, Ishida a close second. Orukaa is #3. Just being good at DT doesn't mean a lot when back in the day these 3 wrecked everything put in their way.
Pheon
what o_o;
there are a ton of people way better than me
kouzuki_karen
kanopu
Riyukii
wzxxzw and cagalin
ikin5050
probably wzxxzw imo
goatlife
ExGon
Xanaehla
The best taiko ppl, imo -> https://osu.ppy.sh/u/5108561

:)
Niko-nyan

mrdumpling64 wrote:

kanopu
kanpakyin

mrdumpling64 wrote:

kanopu
historic myth
oxxoxooxxxoxo
-applerss-
karterfreak

oxxoxooxxxoxo wrote:

-applerss-
As much as -applerss- is a good player. I don't have much respect for him after his DS'd score on I'm your Daddy a while back.
Intelli
I personally think sobatsuyu takes the cake. Like, Revolution Deathsquad is a great example of why I think this. 99.94% on a 4400 Object, 6.55 star, song...on hardrock...within 2 days of it being qualified. Like, he got 5 greens out of 4435 objects, as well as nailing most of the drumrolls. And that's just one play that stood out for me.
MMzz

IntelliTroodon wrote:

I personally think sobatsuyu takes the cake. Like, Revolution Deathsquad is a great example of why I think this. 99.94% on a 4400 Object, 6.55 star, song...on hardrock...within 2 days of it being qualified. Like, he got 5 greens out of 4435 objects, as well as nailing most of the drumrolls. And that's just one play that stood out for me.
He did that score within the hour it was ranked. But the map is pretty old, he might have practiced it.
XK2238
he did Omega Rhythm DTHR S in only 20-30 playcounts though
also, I've never seen Japanese players play unranked maps from non-East Asian mappers except when asked to
Yuzeyun
tasuke because he just beat what can't be possibly beaten, esp the second

show more