forum

Clans - A detailed suggestion.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +11,206
show more
VShine
I really hope it comes out this year T_T
Xheriux
Oh my god, yes!
Topic Starter
[Sean]
What in the actual fuck... I leave the forums for 3 months and it gains 6k star priority....

I'm blown away...
DevRT
This has to be the highest ever star priority. Hopefully Clans/guilds/teams becomes a thing sometime soon :).
AR10 Only
Ho i want it !!
- H i N a -
I want this :D
AR10 Only

- H i N a - wrote:

I want this :D

Well , me too but don't hope too much :D , the Request has been made 4years ago :o
silmarilen
this thread should just be locked tbh.
it's long known that peppy is working on a clan system, so people are just wasting time/stars on this thread
Dexus
It's ironic because you're wasting your time by saying others are wasting their time; hell I'm wasting my time writing this.
AR10 Only

silmarilen wrote:

this thread should just be locked tbh.
it's long known that peppy is working on a clan system, so people are just wasting time/stars on this thread
Well , maybe it's long know but i didn't knew that, i've just read the details of the suggestion , not all the posts after
-Lgamer-
This sounds interesting. I suppose there are gonna be like Multiplayer clan matches as well or clan rankings.
guineaQ
Ten thousand stars. GO
ericquim
C'mon peppy, let's speed up this project please *-*
xasuma
Under two months left on the year.

Peppy promised this would be implemented by the end of the year. So, this is either coming soon, or we can discard what he said in France a few months back.
dionzz99
soo many stars *O*
VShine
soooon <3
Pawsu
i hope you guys aren't supporting this more, it'll already be done, so...
someone should disable stars, it's a waste of 'em
drum drum

CanadianPaws wrote:

i hope you guys aren't supporting this more, it'll already be done, so...
someone should disable stars, it's a waste of 'em
yeah
xasuma
This will be coming on 2015 according to peppy (I asked him in game). He said he's already made some progress on it. I believe this will come out at the same time or after the new website is done.
I'm just saying, we might have to wait another 6 months or so.
Pawsu
yes, that's why i think someone should disable the function of stars >.<
ARTPHONEY
clan? only mi[T]os :)
Zare
Yukiteru Amano
Will it get over 9000?!?!
Kaguya Hourain
Wooohooooooo close to over 9000!
Maus
Would love for peppy to make this possible
AxE Rayden
CAVEGAMINGWORLD at 35 registered members back this idea.

Please please please get this going :)

I NOW SHALL GIVE ALL MY VOTES HERE PLUS GET OUR TEAM TO DO THE SAME
Verniy_Chan
yeah..
support this feature 8-)
[ Scarlet Red ]
This is a good idea. But I dislike the idea of it being just for "Tag-Team". Why not normal "Team Vs.". I dislike tag-team and this idea would be really good if tag-team wasn't it's limit. Other than that I like the ideas of simple clans, and then there could be a #clan chat, which would be really cool.
PyaKura

AxE Rayden wrote:

CAVEGAMINGWORLD at 35 registered members back this idea.

Please please please get this going :)

I NOW SHALL GIVE ALL MY VOTES HERE PLUS GET OUR TEAM TO DO THE SAME
Very useful considering how this has got an insanely huge amount of priority already.

Why not lock this thread already, users are just wasting their stars and the feature has pretty much already been confirmed for some time now.
deadbeat
what good will locking the thread do? it's not going to stop users throwing stars at this request :p
silmarilen
you can throw stars at locked requests?
deadbeat
i haven't test that personally, but i don't think so. let's test it

edit: works for me
drum drum

deadbeat wrote:

i haven't test that personally, but i don't think so. let's test it

edit: works for me
inb4 9001 sp
PyaKura
heh
Yukiteru Amano
This will be interesting almost 2015 and not a word about clans! Will it be delayed?
9k stars for a stupid idea?
drum drum

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

This will be interesting almost 2015 and not a word about clans! Will it be delayed?
They don't need to nor have to say anything about it unless they feel they need to
Yukiteru Amano
Is you're so damn clever can you explain to me what was said in the expo. What I know of peppy stated that it was to be added this year. Please don't try to be so fancy.
drum drum
I was just clarifying no need to get upset
deadbeat

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

Is you're so damn clever can you explain to me what was said in the expo. What I know of peppy stated that it was to be added this year. Please don't try to be so fancy.
while it is true that they announced the Teams system, peppy hasn't really been one to let us now how development on large scale features like this are going. i doubt we're going to be actually hearing anything about this until it's ready for release with the new website. peppy also said he wanted to TRY have this added this year. he never outright said it was 100% confirmed to happen this year. it'll be released with the new website design, and that's the only release date we've been given. i'm kinda surprised we have a release date. normally features just appear on the front door
show more