forum

[resolved] Have General Discussion be about game related things only

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Sea_Food
Ok so you know how every single game forum is separated into sub forums of which some discuss things related to the game, and the others discuss things not related to the game. 99,9% of times its done so that there are specific subforums for certain popular discussion topics such as suggestions and competive play for the game related things, and TV and music for the non game related things.
Then for subjects that dont fall into into any of the specific categories that have their own subforum, there are two more subforums.
1. General for game related discussion.
2. Off topic for non game related discussion.

So why the fuck is it not like that for this game??? There actually are separate general and off topic subforums but they both have topics that are game related and non game related. Two things that should ALWAYS be separated no matter what. Its like what were they thinking.

I know that you people have never took "its done differently in literally every single game that has ever existed" as a valid argument, but come on, the point of having any sub forums is to have order by organizing certain types of discussions together and separating different types of discussions. So please how can "Post your pets!" and "Tablet tips?" be in the same place?
deadbeat
this is meant to be the case. i guess i'll need to start enforcing this again