forum

Taiko!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Saltnes_old
so i decided to try out taiko! after playing some mania, and what i quickly discovered was that Taiko is basicly an easier version of mania and is mostly 2 key so you need to pay less attenion to what's happening on the screen. The only thing you have to be capeble of if you want too be good in taiko is seeing the diffrence between red and blue if you can do that just smash the buttons and you win! this is the best mode for people that can't press more than 2 buttons at once but is not for people that want a good gaming experience.
taiko! is the most linear game "mode" i've ever played in a game before.
Asagi Mutsuki

Saltnes wrote:

this is the best mode for people that can't press more than 2 buttons at once but is not for people that want a good gaming experience.
D:
PatZar

cdhsausageboy wrote:

Saltnes wrote:

this is the best mode for people that can't press more than 2 buttons at once but is not for people that want a good gaming experience.
D:
BIG don or kats are <3
Arcubin

cdhsausageboy wrote:

Saltnes wrote:

D:
D:
Luna
You kinda have it backwards, the mode where you can literally spam buttons to pass and even FC streamy patterns is mania, not taiko :^)
In taiko you get misses for pressing the wrong key, in mania you don't
lolcubes
Mania is a reaction game, Taiko is a planning game. IMO

╭( ・ㅂ・)و
karterfreak
Don't feed the troll guys
[Myuu]
taiko's harder IMO.

in mania you just have to press keys (you get 300 even though sometimes you press 2 keys for 1 note lol) so it's easier..

in taiko, one wrong key and you'll get rekt.
Elementaires
osumania is broken

taiko isnt
Arcubin
He just want to explain what's taiko guys XD don't be offensive
Gumpy
Taiko is beautiful
Topic Starter
Saltnes_old

Gumpyyy wrote:

Taiko is beautiful
No Taiko is Utter Shit.