forum

Nightcore's identity lol

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pjiang621111
If someone says that's in the wrong area, then I'm going to say I don't know why I posted this in the General Discussion section except that the word "Nightcore" reminds me of osu! pretty much with its great songs.

Now, I love to hear many of Nightcore's songs, so one day I decided to look up Nightcore. The only thing I found on Youtube and Google, though, are songs that Nightcore made and none on the info on the artist.

So, I ask the osu! community - who or what is Nightcore?
Larto

myspace wrote:

'Nightcore' are two boys from Alta, named Thomas S. Nilsen and Steffen Ojala Søderholm. We mix techno/dance music into faster and more happier sounds for your listening pleasure! Our name, 'Nightcore', means that we are the core of the night, so you'll dance all night long.
Source: http://www.myspace.com/nightcore
Topic Starter
pjiang621111
Hmmm...I would have expected this to pop up from Google...but anyway thanks, Larto! Now I definitely know that Nightcore isn't a vocaloid! lol
Roddie

Larto wrote:

myspace wrote:

'Nightcore' are two boys from Alta, named Thomas S. Nilsen and Steffen Ojala Søderholm. We mix techno/dance music into faster and more happier sounds for your listening pleasure!
WHAT...? O_o
Larto
WHAT...? did you expect?
Topic Starter
pjiang621111
Edited my previous comment - I meant to say that Nightcore "isn't" a vocaloid.

Larto wrote:

WHAT...? did you expect?
Guess the information was hard to believe for hybrid579.
mekadon_old
Nothing,there are only two boys?
Roddie

pjiang621111 wrote:

Larto wrote:

WHAT...? did you expect?
Guess the information was hard to believe for hybrid579.
I'm shocked. o.o

I thought it was some type of female group?

I thought of it the whole time...
Starrodkirby86
There's also many fans of Nightcore that have created their own special Nightcore stuff and slapped that artist brand...

There's like, what, a forum? That's what I saw when I was researching and all.

Hahaha, female group...I first thought that too until I saw a song I actually knew under that "artist" name. Sounded exactly the same etc. (Higher pitched, sure :P)
Rokodo
It was obvious to me that Nightcore was just some remix group after hearing "Numb". I opened up spotify the other day and heard the original version of 'pinball' come through too.
Gabi
nightcore only does covers, atleast some of their "decent songs" if you could call them "decent", or "songs"
nardii
nightcore :roll: so talented, they pretty much just speed up songs so they're SUPER AWESOME AND STUFF
Arusha Shuna
...and all my friends thought nightcore is a female with a very high pitched voice

time to spread this fact all over them and ruin their view of nightcore 8-)
Glass

nardi11011 wrote:

nightcore :roll: so talented, they pretty much just speed up songs so they're SUPER AWESOME AND STUFF
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
bagnz0r

Larto wrote:

myspace wrote:

for your listening pleasure!
WHAT?! PLEASURE?! O_O
yehl
I should not have read this thread :(
Topic Starter
pjiang621111

yehl wrote:

I should not have read this thread :(
Yes, the truth hurts MUWAHAHAHA!!!
Larto
oh no the people who create these songs are not women with a really really really strange voice now i don't like the songs anymore
Gens
I never liked them.