forum

Display list of Mediafire links for Packs [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Pokebis
This is more of a convenience things. There are a number of Download Managers out there for sharing sites, like Jdownloader. It would make things a whole lot simpler for some people like me to be able to get a clean list of mediafire links for all the beatmap packs so we can just copy-paste them all into a program like Jdownloader. This would make it a whole lot easier to collect beatmaps en masse rather than manually DLing packs and forgetting which one's you DL'd or not.
LuigiHann
That wouldn't really even need to be an official thing, somebody could just compile that list on the forum and keep it updated...
peppy
LuigiHann
Would probably want to exclude everything but the main numbered packs, to eliminate duplicate songs
Topic Starter
Pokebis
It does work, thank you very much.
As for what Luigihann said, I agree, but I can also manually exclude those.
I might begin a topic for this in Ranked/Approved (Unless it would fit better elsewhere) with instructions and lists for other people.
RemmyX25
Topic Starter
Pokebis

RemmyX25 wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1853&start=0

?
The clean links to add to a download manager are not present in that thread as far as I can see. quoting and adding will not work either without extensive editing.
Also, I will have to postpone a tutorial or whatever because Jdownloader needs to update it's mediafire plugins.
I may post one tomorrow or the next day.
anonymous_old
Now people banned from forums can download beatmappacks :D thank you!
Topic Starter
Pokebis
I've posted my tutorial here.
You can close the thread now.
LuigiHann

A Banned Account wrote:

Now people banned from forums can download beatmappacks :D thank you!
Thanks for the heads up