The Touhou Project

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zekira
The first one, yes.
Jinxy

Zekira wrote:

One of the sparrows, weirdly enough, was colored purple. I kinda thought out loud... actually, too loud, and shouted "O HAI MYSTIA" out of the blue,

brb, Parsee'ing.
Zekira
I seriously should've taken a picture of it, but I got too close and it flew away. D:
MMzz
I wanna try this game now, I'm starting to get addicted to some of the characters (momiji)
Any links? XD
Azure_Kite
If you google search Touhou and Game you should find a link to the games relatively easily. On the first page, even.
Zekira

MittenMasterzz wrote:

I wanna try this game now, I'm starting to get addicted to some of the characters (momiji)
Any links? XD
If you have patience to learn danmaku, then you're welcome to try~! The characters should be enough motivation to actually finish the games the proper way lol. If you really can't get a hold of danmaku after a week of being addicted to it then I suggest you just try the fighting games instead, although you'll be missing out on a lot if you don't get good at the mainstream games.

PM me and maybe I can fetch some links for you.

I wouldn't be surprised if your other half got converted into Touhou, just like I did lol, so right now I'm like 45% Taiko and 45% Touhou, and 10% of everything else haha.

If you need some additional info check out the Touhou Wiki: http://touhou.wikia.com .

Unfortunately Momiji only appears as a very minor character, appearing as the midboss of TH10, and no appearances anywhere else. So basically Momiji is considered a minor character, but for some reason she's more popular than the other midboss-only characters.
Cyclone

Zekira wrote:

Unfortunately Momiji only appears as a very minor character, appearing as the midboss of TH10 and TH12.5 Double Spoiler. So basically Momiji is considered a minor character, but for some reason she's more popular than the other midboss-only characters.
Fixed that for you.
KayMemoria
Can't be helped when a girl with wolf ears and tail is in the fray.
Zekira
TH12.5 Double Spoiler
...how could I freaking forget that D: Momiji was the first character I raged at there >_>

EDIT: So I tried Phantasm again...

...Lybydose, I could swear the 'move left/right' thing on Shikigami "Ran Yakumo" isn't working 90% of the time unless I go to the middle of the screen. That card freaked me up a total of 3 times in this most recent run of mine (2 deaths and 1 false alarm bomb). I am beginning to despise it.

EDIT2: I thought it was not worth a watch, but it actually turned out pretty funny if you listen to it well. The Thai accent kinda makes the Sinsacks more hilarious

YUYUKO YUYUKO
BLACK HOLE

SPOILER
Yeah damn Momiji cried. What.

YUYUKO YUYUKO BLACK HOLE

EDIT2: NAK makes another lol. I gave it a chance and heh (would work better if you understand Thai slangs, which I don't):

Jinxy
Making a little improvement in touhou - I can now reach stage 3 in one life for UFO in Normal. Still very far away from 1CC'ing anything though D:

Also, starting to like Marisa's lasers, while hate her speed.
Zekira
starting to like Marisa's lasers
which were really only good in TH12, 06, 09...

But for the speed? I might have gotten too used to it... I just wish her focused speed were just a tad bit slower lol.
Jinxy
Walfas finally added 4 bat wings. Would have been nice if there were 6, but I'm not complaining. Now to fix up my badly photoshopped Rain Sword.

Zekira
Great, we should totally have a walfas war sometime
LittleMagic_old
omfg, Kogasa is f***ing me on Hard, or?? Stage Practice, i lost all of my live? Ah f*** <.< Ichrin is much easier omg o_O

My list of the Difficult of Stage 2 Bosses in Hard:
1st: KOGASA!!
2nd: Hina
3rd: Chen
4th: Cirno ("Perfect Freeze" always kills me for some reason)
5th: Parasee ... o.o (Why should she be the hardest Stage 2 Boss? For me she is so weak x_x)

EDIT: lol what, Lunatic Parasee ... is even weak for me?! I only failed in her 3rd Spell card because i got hit by an lonly big bullet (XD I'm stupid), but captured every spell? x_X

hmm... but to TimeOut, I'm only able to do her 2nd, 3rd and 4th spell. The first one, i'm not able to do it :(
Jinxy
Does anyone here have a Fumo Fumo plushie? As in:

LittleMagic_old
i'll maybe buy one of Sanae & Alice, but I'm not sure atm.
Metroid
The Cirno one looks awesome.

I wish I had a Remi one. Q___Q
Zekira
GJ JInx, I opened the spoilerbox and suddenly screamed too much that my mouse broke. Out of jealousy, of course.

I at least want some Marisa stuff or something... A half of Frionel's room is like, already dedicated to Remilia merchandise (from simple posters to as much as hugging pillows and a few h-doujins), and of course it's making me even mroe jealous. And another 1/4 of his room for some Reimu and Alice stuff.
Jinxy
It's not mine, I just googled it. Waiting for a chance to get it though ebay or something, but they are pretty expensive.
Zekira
but they are pretty expensive.
This.
KayMemoria
Probably getting the Sanae one soon I guess.
Zekira
Can someone PLEASE tell me how the hell they clear Fujiyama Volcano (Mokou's card before Possessed by Phoenix)? That's the only card left that's kind of eating a huge chunk of my life support (I think I get hit 3-6 times total), making me rage and then I completely freak out on PbP and Hourai Doll, which are really shiteasy cards. Seriously, those explosions are just a bit too ridiculous...

Also, the death fairy just before Mokou (probably the strongest non-boss fairy?)... I sometimes can make it so that it spits out a 1UP, but most of the time it only spits out a Bomb. What's the criteria for it spitting out either a bomb or a 1UP?
LittleMagic_old
actually Spell 202 (Vulcano Spell) isn't that hard. When she spam's lots of "bombs" and 3 streams of bullets, you're not allowed to move fast. Because you will at least lose your places to hid. You should try to let her shoot only in the left or right half of the stage, where the other half side is empty (not really, because there are bulltes anyway XD but much safe place after all). Repeat this and the spell should't be so hard anymore :D Train it on Spell Practice :3

Mhm the fairy sucks XD i always bombs there because i'll die there always.
Zekira
Meh, if you've been grinding Hollow Giant "Woo" and can clear it more than 75% of the time, that death fairy shouldn't be a problem.

My only solution to clearing Fujiyama Volcano is using circular movement, and then again I have only captured it once out of maybe 20 tries on Extra... >_> but at least it worked. The explosions are really just too ridiculous... >_>
Lybydose
Fujiyama Volcano

Also, this replay for a more ridiculous method (don't try this).

The death fairy drops a bomb instead of a 1up if you kill it with bomb damage. So, if you want to bomb it, use your bomb early and then finish it off with normal shots.

Or just play Border Team and safespot in the bottom left corner lolololol.
Zekira
Or just play Border Team
NEVER

EDIT: Crap, I actually cleared Extra with only 1 Spellcard Bonus. This is just completely unacceptable, I need to play this again
The card happened to be PbP. YES I FAILED RETURNING BRIDGE ICHIJO, I HAVE NO IDEA WHY, GO AWAY
Lybydose
How did you fail Xu Fu's Dimension and Flaw of Forgiving Shrine? wtfff
Zekira
I was playing on 16-bit colors, which made Marisa bullets non-transparent and blocking my view annoyingly, in this case the blue bullets were merging

Yes I was playing on a crappy computer.

To think I also got hit twice by FoFS. TWICE. WHAT THE HELL.
James
what happened to that youmu 3d hackandslash game?
Zekira
Ah yes, that reminded me.

...err, I wish I could remember what the title of that game was D: I'd be searching for it right now if I did
MMzz
Just got around to googleing for downloads lol. Been rather busy. Downloading Touhou10.
Lets see if I have fun n.n

Oh, these translate to english right?

EDIT: Well been playing on easy, and yeah this game is hard Q_Q But addictive.
Zekira
The english patches can be found on the Touhou Wiki as well, just in case your copy of Touhou isn't yet
Jinxy
http://www.walfas.org/?p=1133

Has anyone gotten even ONE mastery level?
James
Arusha Shuna

JInxyjem wrote:

http://www.walfas.org/?p=1133

Has anyone gotten even ONE mastery level?
i uh... guess?
James
hoooooooooooooooow? nevermind.

Arusha Shuna
well for whatever the reason, im not going to collect a total of 1,267,650,600,228,229,401,496,703,205,376,000,000,000 exp points just to get 1 rebirth no way.
James
i like your avatar
/me steals
-SiN-
http://www.walfas.org/flash/kaguya_table_adv.swf
direct swf

EDITL i dont get it.. whats the point of increasing table defence? o.o
Zekira

James wrote:

eye am strongest !!
Have you tried getting something over 100 yet? I've seen people do almost 300 o_o
show more