show more
-SiN-
1. Scarlet Devil Mansion Labyrinth
2. Touhou Sahouroku
3. Genshi Ankoku Dono
4. Touhou Guru Guru Dama
5. Shin Gyakuten Touhou
Zekira
Yeah kinda expecting Sikieiki on her appropriate place. Lol...

DowantDowantDowantDowantDowantDowantDowantDowantDowantDowantDowantDowantDowantDowantDowant
lukewarmholiday
Oh joy it's like reading touhou fanfics and playing touhou games AT THE SAME TIME.
-SiN-

Touhou SASA : D lol mokou with light saber
UtsukimiJerry
-Sin- by the word your database you mean the ones in your mediafire folder?
LittleMagic_old
hiho, sorry for the interuption, but acutally, I'm looking for some tips for TH12 SpellCard 法力「至宝の独鈷杵」 (Toramaru Shou's SpellCard 3 in Stage 5 Normal). Well, the only thing, that i can do is to shoot unfocused, but it always ends like both green laser didn't give me any spaces anymore :/ So where are the points, where i have to stand?

Secondly, since i'm bad at TH 7.5,10.5 and 12.3, i would like to find a TH09 player ^-^

At least, a bad replay of TH12 Stage 3 Normal, but all SpellCard captured XDD

P.S: sorry for spaming :x (and my worse english ^^")
-SiN-
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zekira
People, I'm having quite an annoying problem right here.

TH10. In windowed mode the average FPS I get is like around 45. But in Fullscreen it runs normally (60FPS). But I don't like playing Touhou stretched out; it's uncomforting for me at least. Anyone else had this problem? Or better yet, anyone have a solution? (I'm thinking it would be better if there was somehow a way where I can configure fullscreen to be only 4:3 and not 16:9..., but if there was a way in such that the windowed mode can be forced to 60FPS without setting render to 1/2, then that would be appreciated too)

It's weird, because TH11 and TH12 don't exhibit this behavior on mine.
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Lybydose

Zekira wrote:

TH10. In windowed mode the average FPS I get is like around 45. But in Fullscreen it runs normally (60FPS). But I don't like playing Touhou stretched out; it's uncomforting for me at least. Anyone else had this problem? Or better yet, anyone have a solution? (I'm thinking it would be better if there was somehow a way where I can configure fullscreen to be only 4:3 and not 16:9..., but if there was a way in such that the windowed mode can be forced to 60FPS without setting render to 1/2, then that would be appreciated too)

First, are you using the vsync patch? If not, try downloading that and using it.

If that doesn't work or you're already using it, try downloading th_pivot http://bygzam.seesaa.net/article/123123010.html. It's intended to be used by people with those crazy pivot monitors (or whatever), but I found it also let me play fullscreen without stretching. Just extract the .dll and .exe into your th folder and run th_pivot_custom.exe. I don't remember what all the options are, but you can randomly select stuff until you find one you like.

TH12 SpellCard 法力「至宝の独鈷杵」 (Toramaru Shou's SpellCard 3 in Stage 5 Normal)
Vajra of HIT X A LOT (or play as ReimuB)
LittleMagic_old

Lybydose wrote:

TH12 SpellCard 法力「至宝の独鈷杵」 (Toramaru Shou's SpellCard 3 in Stage 5 Normal)
Vajra of HIT X A LOT
uhm... I'm too stupid for bombs in TH12 :/ I want to capture all Spellcards in Stage 5 since i'm very worse at this Stage xD Or is there a Character who is the best for this spell?
-SiN-

Touhou Yuuen Sekai .. nice action :D

PS: not uploaded yet
Zekira
I just noticed that in almost every single Touhou fangame out there, the need for danmaku expertise just seems to be unavoidable. (which is kinda good since that way, people won't forget what Touhou is really all about, albeit that means they'll be ripping their hair off really quickly)
Gabi
Touhou Yuuen Sekai
looks great, tell me when you upload it
Doomsday
Looks a lot like Megamari. Doesn't look half-bad. I might take a look at that myself
UtsukimiJerry
man that game looks good. cant wait for it to be uploaded
Zekira
Uh, I can't get vsync to work on TH6 :\ help.
Neo@lex
Can't you just override it in your graphics card's settings?
-SiN-
geez. that one was...........

uploaded.. i dont want to delete the japanese name..
added the english name in file info ;)
Lybydose

Zekira wrote:

Uh, I can't get vsync to work on TH6 :\ help.
I couldn't either for a while. Try one or more of the following:

- Run Windows in Japanese locale
- Delete the extra .dll that may or may not be in the vsync download (I had some extra useless .dll that caused it to not work until I deleted it)
- Rename your english th06.exe (if you're using the english patch) to "WhateverKanjiTheJapaneseOneUses".exe
- I can't help you further because I don't have access to the only computer I ever got it to work on for a few days.
Cyclone
rename your touhou 6 exe to “Œ•ûg–‚‹½.exe

vsync patch should work.
UtsukimiJerry

-SiN- wrote:

still a DO WANT for me!
Zekira

Cyclone wrote:

rename your touhou 6 exe to “Œ•ûg–‚‹½.exe

vsync patch should work.
Much better.
-SiN-

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

-SiN- wrote:

still a DO WANT for me!
its uploaded already >.>
UtsukimiJerry

-SiN- wrote:

-SiN- wrote:

vid

its uploaded already >.>
nvm i found it already
Zekira
Hey first time I got a double-perfect on 12.3 against a human player yeaaaaaaaaah!

...well... almost. D:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eozmnd3d3ty
-SiN-
look at the file info >.>

most bottom
Zekira

Lybydose wrote:

Zekira wrote:

First, are you using the vsync patch? If not, try downloading that and using it.

If that doesn't work or you're already using it, try downloading th_pivot http://bygzam.seesaa.net/article/123123010.html. It's intended to be used by people with those crazy pivot monitors (or whatever), but I found it also let me play fullscreen without stretching. Just extract the .dll and .exe into your th folder and run th_pivot_custom.exe. I don't remember what all the options are, but you can randomly select stuff until you find one you like.
I kind of can translate how the configuration on these, but my main problem is that I still can't get my game to go fullscreen without stretching :| None of the options there somehow pertain to fullscreen.

Okay so here's what I did: I just put the .exe and .dll inside the same folder as my game (...I'm assuming this would work with any of the games right), configured stuff inside the .exe and ran the actual th##.exe . Right now I can't detect any difference though :\

EDIT: So I did something stupid today. It involves computer stuff; to summarize it was an attempt to make my monitor limit its display to 4:3. Eventually I ended up almost permanently sealing the primary video output to a non-existent output, thus meaning that I was working with a monitor that isn't displaying anything at all. GG. This is the first time that Touhou has been the source of a major problem of mine... lol... (well I got it resolved now so w/e , I'm still looking for solutions to make a 4:3 fullscreen orz)
Neo@lex

neo@lex wrote:

Can't you just override it in your graphics card's settings?
Zekira
That's my main problem. Apparently unless I use an HDMI Cable, I can't force this thing to scale to 4:3 since the option for it is greyed out.
Cyclone
ATI or Nvidia?
Zekira
Nvid
Cyclone
Don't know what to tell you, a lot of people seem to have the same issue.
Zekira
So apparently, the fourth M-1 Grand Prix has already started... or has it ended? I dunno

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... FB1FF651FA

Lots of new manzai pairs, mostly characters from TH11. And... what the heck, is that Kaguya holding a DS?

Can't watch at the moment due to sucky internet orz

EDIT: Hourai Hourai Neet-o :P (Mokou and Keine are kinda pro at this, and I only understand half of what they're saying! Can't wait for full subs of it~)

RemEDIT: upppy 1mb images plz
Jinxy
Still playing Labrinyth of Touhou, and still stuck on Floor 2. ffffffff

That said, I wonder when the Mystery Dungeon-ish touhou game comes out with an Eng patch.
Zekira
I'm waiting for Shin Gyakuten Touhou to have one, though with so many text it's not a surprise that it will take long. (if I bothered to translate it myself, I'd be wasting so much of my time since I'm still weak on Jap)

EDIT: OH GOD SURPRISE MINDFUCK (it'll take a while before you'll see why, your patience will be... 'rewarded' if you can get to the point where you'll see what I saw...) http://en.tackfilm.se/?id=1263043476937RA36
-SiN-
oh lol.. Age of Empire touhou xD

i'm not downloading a trial btw
Randy96
do want, if finished/not trial
Pasonia

Zekira wrote:

I'm waiting for Shin Gyakuten Touhou to have one, though with so many text it's not a surprise that it will take long. (if I bothered to translate it myself, I'd be wasting so much of my time since I'm still weak on Jap)

EDIT: OH GOD SURPRISE MINDFUCK (it'll take a while before you'll see why, your patience will be... 'rewarded' if you can get to the point where you'll see what I saw...) http://en.tackfilm.se/?id=1263043476937RA36
Ahaha... surprise surprise! XD
Zekira
Oh god sorry, I lol'd too hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1qedouGFx8 (Chinese subs)

Judging points from Keine and Mokou's M-1:

show more