forum

The Touhou Project

posted
Total Posts
show more
Neo@lex
Confirmed fake, yet there's still doujin with her in it.
Zekira
OK so I finally got to play online for the first time today lol. Just have to get a time wherein less than 2 people are using the internet at the moment (I was playing with 9 of us using the internet, and me and Jinx were actually having 'un-lag spikes' instead of lag spikes lol)
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
UtsukimiJerry
win fake unl is win.

if only the cutout is better. it would look real
UtsukimiJerry
btw anyone kindly enough make a stand gif for sakuya? trying to find hers but i cant find it.

almost forgot. heres a picture my friend gave me.

lukewarmholiday
yeah we had a thread for that umineko episode in particular, yet still no real umineko thread.
Bestelle

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

btw anyone kindly enough make a stand gif for sakuya? trying to find hers but i cant find it.
I'll try making one later tonight or tomorrow. Unless someone beats me to it.
Lybydose
Must it be a .gif? Converting it kills the quality with jagged edges.

Higher quality .png

Jinxy

Lybydose wrote:

Must it be a .gif? Converting it kills the quality with jagged edges.

SPOILER
[attachment=1:5418e]sakuyastand.gif[/attachment:5418e]

Higher quality .png

SPOILER
[attachment=0:5418e]sakuyastand.png[/attachment:5418e]
I think Crimson meant the Sakuya when in a fight. Standing, folding her arms.
Lybydose
Well that image is labeled as "stand" in the sprite files.

I'll try to find that one though.

EDIT: Closest I could find to what you described:

Cyclone
I have all the sprites, i just don't have a program to make a .gif out of em.
Jinxy

Lybydose wrote:

[attachment=0:d2161]sakuya.gif[/attachment:d2161]
Yes this, but animated.
Lybydose

JInxyjem wrote:

Lybydose wrote:

[attachment=0:0c032]sakuya.gif[/attachment:0c032]
Yes this, but animated.
Ok, I'm too lazy to do that.
Pasonia
I can do that over the weekend if you don't find one before then.
Nachy

Cyclone wrote:

I have all the sprites, i just don't have a program to make a .gif out of em.
ooooo all of them, can you upload them all somewhere? me want
Zekira
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gabi
Nachy
UtsukimiJerry
i know its wrong to post beatmaps here but i am offering you guys a chance to make a difficulty for U.N Owen was her. (original version of course.) so if anyone wants to make one heres the linkz

link to ze beatmap

ps : im still waiting for that sakuya stand gif.
-SiN-
lol. its been a month that this game in my database but i just try this nao xD

Cyclone
way to link to broken screenshots
Nachy

Cyclone wrote:

way to link to broken screenshots
it's probably because he got spoiler and spoilerbox confused for a while lol

Cyclone
or... 403 forbidden
UtsukimiJerry
both tried to post the image but failed. oh god i lol'd.
Zekira
1.) Open this page in Firefox
2.) Drag this 'Image' unto the tab
3.) Eat cake.

...what is that anyway?
The_Priest_In_Yellow
I'm guessing this is what you're looking for? Ten minutes in paint.

I don't know what kind of rate the frames are rendered in so I kind of guessed while comparing, hopefully it's as close as I can get it.

I also think I fucked the animation on the 1:1 sized, it looks like it's in reverse. But I'll check. Nope, I was wrong, it's fine.
-SiN-
-SiN-
Nachy
Famifamifami~

Neo@lex
Found the source, it's by these guys. Have a link.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zlazymm5dox
I believe you need d3dx9_40.dll, and you need to run it with a Japanese locale.
But god dammit this is awesome.
Doomsday
Sweet. I've been after that Familymart stage for a while now
UtsukimiJerry
-SiN-
Lybydose

neo@lex wrote:

Found the source, it's by these guys. Have a link.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zlazymm5dox
I believe you need d3dx9_40.dll, and you need to run it with a Japanese locale.
But god dammit this is awesome.
Yay, I beat it. The last spell card is completely retarded, but everything else is easy for the most part.
-SiN-
Zekira
That Square Enix logo on the top-right got me curious. What is that?
Jinxy
inb4eachtouhou/animecharacterhas7ormorecopies.
UtsukimiJerry

-SiN- wrote:

oh shi!!!

i think i will leave osu if this released on english

http://www.partycastle.net/
http://news.mmosite.com/content/2009-10 ... 54,1.shtml

REIMU - http://www.partycastle.net/content/176207
shouldnt reimu be flat chested like the other touhou characters? or its just their plot to get people play as reimu...
-SiN-
try to download, register and play.. and you'll get it..

EDIT: oh ic.. this game really need basic UVW mapping in 3D in order to create a char

EDIT2: There's an update on the Party Castle site that mentions Touhou explicitly and has pics of a bunch of them made in the game.
-SiN-
taken from another forum

SPOILER

Shamensyth wrote:

Party Castle, the latest UGC-based community online game of Square Enix has entered its open beta test recently.

Japanese-style Party Castle is a massive virtual community MMO on the basis of the interaction of 3D characters. Its most notable feature is the character customization system. Maybe you will be surprised, who dares to boast its strong system in front of AION? It is known that AION is featured with delicate graphics, even a hair can be seen clearly in the game. However, Square Enix laughed. It said the character in Party Castle will be drawn by gamers instead of being scrolled.
Now I wonder if You can put in a face of Your favorite Anime Character in it and use it as well or if You really have to draw it Yourself. :eek:

How to draw? First, basic character models are prepared in order to be recognized by computers. Later players are free to draw other parts, including hairstyle, clothes and face. Players can even color them, just like drawing cartoons (Wow, anime style). The high flexibility means that you can put on any clothes to your character or even copy yourself into the game.

Character Motion Customization—besides several basic movements provided by the game, players are allowed to create other motions as they like. For instance, players can confer their habitual actions on a favorite character.

Not quite what I imagined but I guess the paste-a-face I was thinking of would be too much. :eek:

More interestingly, the character appearance and motions customized by players will be saved online and can be traded, which is similar to the free trade system in Second Life.

If you don't have the talent of drawing, what should you do? Will your character be ugly?
Take it easy! Like AION and other Korean online games, Party Castle is also in possession of a character adjustment system which provides great convenience for those players who are not good at drawing. Through this system, some basic faces, mouths and other materials are available, players only need to paste the organs to their character model and make some adjustments. Yes, your beautiful character can be created so easily! The official also plans to update more resources continuously.

Some basic faces, mouths and other materials are available, players only need to paste the organs to their character model and make some adjustments

I guess it can also cater to everyone, not just those with drawing talents. :lol:

Party Castle has the ability to convert 2D images into 3D models. That is to say, the 2D characters drawn by players can be transformed into 3D characters that will exist in the game. Additionally, players can even draw 3D characters directly if they know how.

In the motion customization system, the character's joints are quite flexible. Like making a flash, players can create several momentary postures by setting the motion frequency, period and other parameters on a timeline. After that, motion tweens will be generated automatically by the system.

Compared with AION and C9, is Party Castle better in the character customization system?

I think yes but I doubt many will be playing this one since most Gamers like the usual killing stuff, ganinig levels, pvp, etc.
It is known that AION is featured with delicate graphics, even a hair can be seen clearly in the game. However, Square Enix laughed. It said the character in Party Castle will be drawn by gamers instead of being scrolled.

:evillaugh:
show more