forum

OIO and OLI community tournament : Valentine Madness

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo

Regarding on our groups osu! Indonesia otaku (OIO) and osu! lolicon Indonesia (OLI), i would like to make some tournament for the sake of Indonesian community itself. This tournament will be last on two (2) days on Feb,14 2015 until Feb, 15 2015.

General Information
- Name : Valentine Madness
- Registration Phase : Now - Feb, 7 2015 (Closed)
- Date and time : (ENDED)
- Mode : Catch the Beat and osu!mania
- Multiplayer-Mode : Team VS (Preliminary) and Individual (Final)

How it works
1. For the preliminary stage we will group all the participants into 4 man team
2. Because this is individual tournament so there's a point for winning 1 map
3. for the winner on preliminary (1st) will be pointed by 3, for the 2nd and 3rd winner will be pointed by 1 and for 4th will be pointed by 0
4. the preliminary stage will be continued until there's 8 persons who will be going to semi final stage (the calculation for the point will be same)
5. until there's 4 person is the winner of the semi final stage, they will go to the final stage.

General Rules
1. Stand by early for the tournament
2. There's no ranks/level/playcount limits, it's free for all
3. No cheating (obvious)
4. Have Fun dan Goodluck

Organizer
Me = Host, standard refree and mappools
cant defeat you = co-host, ctb refree, and designer
Derazel Miku = designer and mania refree
Frosting-Blue = standard refree
MisaLuxa = registration and data provider
Faishal Akbar = live streamer and designer
Senritsu = Taiko and mania refree
[ Izaya-kun ] = mania refree
-Troke- = mania refree
--Legend = mania refree
F_A-Sensei = mania refree
[G]Dragon = taiko and ctb refree

schedule for semi-finals
(Feb, 15 2015) CTB 20:00 - end (UTC+7)
(Feb, 16 2015) Mania, 20:15 - end (UTC+7)

schedule for finals (Feb, 19 2015)
CTB 19:00 - end (UTC+7)
Mania 21:00 - end (UTC+7)

Reason why i cancelled the taiko and STD
First,i'm terribly sorry about this announcement and inconvenience the taiko and standard mods will no longer be on this tournament. The cause of this happening is there's no-refree can handle the tournament that time (especially taiko) and there's no information about the participant who will be joined for-to-the preliminary phase 2 and for the semifinals, also there's some problem about the pointing and schedule itself. I'm terribly sorry about this but, lemme know your feedback regarding this tournament and i'll be going to make some event again later regarding to this feedback :D

Prizes
CTB and O!M
1st winner : Supporter Tag 3 month+keyboard Logitech K120
2nd winner: Supporter Tag 2 month+Logitech mouse B100
3rd winner : Supporter Tag 1 month
PM me for other information :)
kudocksenju
GOOD Senpai :D i join the Turnamen :3
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo
Fauzan Edris
good luck! :D
ProgrammerSocks
what's an fb
Aleppie
is this only for indonesian or globally?
akebono
wrong forum tbh lol
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo
Now it's worldwide matter, since i want things to become big like this on the first try :) , so now i just wait for the multi-spectator that osu provide, it will be fun :D
troke
you shit.
need more mania refree
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo

-Troke- wrote:

you shit.
need more mania refree
what are u doin here? there's 3 mania refree right now lol
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo

alif akmal wrote:

is this only for indonesian or globally?
global for now
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo

Soner wrote:

what's an fb
well there's our community on facebook that we want to make some tourney on valentine's day :)
Faishal Akbar
ermahgerd, i didn't know this tournament can into international tournament XDDDDDDDD

btw, good luck for any ctb player that already join this tournament.
Halogen-
Looked at the map pool and saw that there were all 4K maps.

I know that this is going to be played on the 14th and 15th, but what time during the day will it be played? I'm in GMT -5, for reference. If the times are right, I'd love to join.
Faishal Akbar

Halogen- wrote:

I know that this is going to be played on the 14th and 15th, but what time during the day will it be played? I'm in GMT -5, for reference. If the times are right, I'd love to join.
currently, we're using GMT+7 , as OP said on pm, the match started around 6:30pm(GMT+7) . that means the game will be helded around 9:30am (GMT-5)
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo

Halogen- wrote:

sigh i forgot to put the time, well it's on 11:30AM (UTC) on Feb,14 and will be ended on 03:00AM (UTC) on your timezone if it's +5 it's will be on 06:30AM on Feb,14th and ended on 03:00AM on Feb,15
Halogen-

[ EdW_YoYo ] wrote:

Halogen- wrote:

sigh i forgot to put the time, well it's on 11:30AM (UTC) on Feb,14 and will be ended on 03:00AM (UTC) on your timezone if it's +5 it's will be on 06:30AM on Feb,14th and ended on 03:00AM on Feb,15
oof, that's rough. Probably gonna have to pass then, haha. Thanks for the information, though!
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo

Halogen- wrote:

oof, that's rough. Probably gonna have to pass then, haha. Thanks for the information, though!
No problem :)
Halogen-

Faishal Akbar wrote:

Halogen- wrote:

currently, we're using GMT+7 , as OP said on pm, the match started around 6:30pm(GMT+7) . that means the game will be helded around 9:30am (GMT-5)
Just saw this post above -- are these the correct times? If so, I can actually participate during these times. The reason why I said I had to opt out was because of 3 AM end time and 6:30 AM start time the next day, as listed by the previous poster.

If the start time is 9:30 AM, I can very easily make that :)
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo

Halogen- wrote:

Just saw this post above -- are these the correct times? If so, I can actually participate during these times. The reason why I said I had to opt out was because of 3 AM end time and 6:30 AM start time the next day, as listed by the previous poster.

If the start time is 9:30 AM, I can very easily make that :)
Well, try to calculate if it's 06:30PM on our (Indonesian) times so it will be 06:30AM in your timezone (USA?) well the difference on our timezone and yours is 12 hours and when we already start this tournament on our dates (Feb,14) the dates on your times will be on Feb,13 since we have 12 hours different timezone. Regarding to this fact so the tournament will be start on Feb,13 at 06:30 in the morning of your country (USA) :) , still interested? I just think faishal miscalculated the timezone :D
show more