forum

hello forum :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AbsurdDive
Hey there everybody :D

I've been here for over 7 months.. so..I should have posted this a long time ago haha

I got here thanks to my usual YT surfing (looking for touhou songs)... and I came across with a video from WWW playing this (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/1785)

I automatically clicked the game's link and..here I am

I love the artistic side of the game (that and I really like rhythm games) haha

I liked osu! so much that I actually stopped playing stepmania (ever since osu came to my life, SM became my 2nd all time favorite) :lol:

I dedicate mostly to stomp circles mode (i'm not that good yet..so i call it like that).. but I occasionally play OM or taiko (I can't really play this one because the orientation makes my eyes feel funny) :lol:

I hope to meet a lot of people here and (who knows) get all the way to the OWC :D

I would love to keep writing.. but i want to enter the game haha

see you in #spanish .. #osu and.. from time to time in #lobby :D

see you guys and..

¡ hit those circles ! (^o^)丿

gear:

microsoft sidewinder X4 (can't complain.. the only down side is that is membrane.. but a really cheap-o membrane w/ backlight and macross keys)

Steelseries kinzu v1 (hate it.. ever since i bought it, the fricking sensor works as it pleases.. i normally rage quit because my cursor all of the sudden goes to a random spot in the screen..) planning to get myself a razer abyssus.. or any light and small-ish mouse that costs around the same..and's available in argentina

1600dpi
1000MHz rate
no acceleration what so ever

osu:
0.89x sensitivity
raw input
map absolute raw (i know it's for tablets.. i think... it came like this for default haha
1920x1080 @ 120fps
Raisha Millenia
Hi! Welcome to the forums
Cerulean Veyron
A little long intro.. Welcome anyway!
AJ-FreakS
Welcome to the forums! I like your intro~