Mouse running away

posted
Total Posts
show more
jasian
Place a piece of cloth on top of mouse.
Xayne

Morddamek wrote:

Its hard for you guys to read? i typed mouse ONLY and fingertips getting sweaty in MIDDLE of map, jesus please
Are you so challenged that you don't think to press the escape key to PAUSE the song at a break and wipe off the sweat?
Purple
I had a razer imperator. If yours is the same model I had back in 2011, then you have the worst possible mouse that osu could be played with

Get a mouse that at least has rubber grips

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

NixXSkate wrote:

Take a deodorant stick and smear it all over your hand?
u guys are fucking disgusting srs
SomeLoli
That wasn't so bad, I can think of worse things people my have smeared on their hands 8-)
E m i

SomeLoli wrote:

That wasn't so bad, I can think of worse things people my have smeared on their hands 8-)
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Saphirshroom

SomeLoli wrote:

Ugh, I know exactly what you mean. Freaking lemonade makes them all sticky and stuff.
-sev

[ Momiji ] wrote:

SomeLoli wrote:

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Xayne

Saphirshroom wrote:

SomeLoli wrote:

Ugh, I know exactly what you mean. Freaking lemonade makes them all sticky and stuff.
I worked at a lemonade stand one summer. I can definitely confirm this. Hands, arms, shirt, pants. Sticky EVERYWHERE!
SomeLoli
thread solved then. OP Wash your hands in lemonade to get them nice and sticky and you won't lose grip. If you don't have lemonade there are still other sticky options available ayyyyyyy
Green Platinum
Wear rubber gloves? Since OP seems so adamant on not changing anything.
Mahogany
If your mouse keeps running away have you tried trapping it in a cage?

Srs answer: Whenever my hands get sweaty usually I just go into my bathroom and wash them in cold water. Usually helps a bit.
Topic Starter
Morddamek
Dear god, imperator is seriously so bad for osu? i can do SS or S on insane 4 stars+ with this guy, which mouse could be better but same sized? i just cant handle using small mouses.
aBunny
go catch it silly!
FrzR
Use a mouse trap next time

my cats could do it but meh
NixXSkate
The Razer Imperator, although the sensor is somewhat accurate, has really bad Z-tracking problems, which makes readjusting your mouse a bit of a problem, which certainly doesn't help with mouse drifting.
Xayne

Morddamek wrote:

i can do SS or S on insane 4 stars+ with this guy.

No.
Green Platinum

Xayne wrote:

Morddamek wrote:

No.
S and SS plays only happen when playing offline :^)
cheezstik

Xayne wrote:

Morddamek wrote:

No.
He obviously only plays offline / unranked just like everyone else that claims to be able to easily do 4 star+ songs and hasn't got anything remotely close in their top ranks.

OP: try a new mouse that's easier to grip, or try turning a fan or some AC in your room on so you don't sweat.
Xayne

Green Platinum wrote:

S and SS plays only happen when playing offline :^)
I FC'd Freedom Dive but it was offline. FML right?
Yuudachi-kun
I can't do SS on 4 star songs. :(
x_Co0ki420ezi_x
play more
[-Cloud-]
When the mouse runs away, try to chase her. Might help.
Nameless
Your hands must be far too sweaty or your mouse has no grip and/or it's case is made out of a slippery material. Try washing the sweat off your hands. If that doesn't work then it's your mouse's fault. Try chasing it or buy a better mouse.

You could also try playing more.
aBunny
I dont understand. I also play mouse only, claw grip. At your rank, you don't need to be worrying a lot about sweaty hands because most songs you play aren't that intense.

Get used to it if you're going to be a dedicated mouse only player.
ZenithPhantasm
Xayne

aBunny wrote:

I dont understand. I also play mouse only, claw grip. At your rank, you don't need to be worrying a lot about sweaty hands because most songs you play aren't that intense.
Nah dude, Easy HRDT is srs bnss.
leepdesu

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

LMAO