forum

Ken Nakagawa, Daisuke Achiwa - Go! Go! Novice Alchemist (Wor

posted
Total Posts
show more
Julie
Oki hitsound consistency have been well explained by creator.

Storyboard all file use, there one error detect by AImods, and it is confirm that AImods is drunk, so not an unrankable issue :3! That file can be seen in the SB and in the file when redownload.

Congratz s-s-s-schwazzy

*runs*

Also congratz for the taiko GDer, Ikin and Nardo. Nardo on a row! 3 taiko in a row, 4 this week! LOL

YES AFTER 500 TIMES + OF CLICKING QUALIFY!! OMFG!!! OMFG!!!

thanks YOU CHERRY BLOSSOM FOR HELPING ME GET THIS QUALIFY
Cherry Blossom

Julie wrote:

Julie
Holy shiet , my hands is still shaking for spamming this.....!!
Topic Starter
schwarzvgrune

Julie wrote:

Oki hitsound consistency have been well explained by creator.

Storyboard all file use, there one error detect by AImods, and it is confirm that AImods is drunk, so not an unrankable issue :3! That file can be seen in the SB and in the file when redownload.

Congratz s-s-s-schwazzy

*runs*

Also congratz for the taiko GDer, Ikin and Nardo. Nardo on a row! 3 taiko in a row, 4 this week! LOL

YES AFTER 500 TIMES + OF CLICKING QUALIFY!! OMFG!!! OMFG!!!

THANK YOU JULIE LUV U <3 <3 <3 にゃあああああああああああああああああああああ~~~
Topic Starter
schwarzvgrune

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Julie wrote:

idk what happened but maybe i should thank you as well >,<
Cherry Blossom
I just spammed Julie in PM, that's all, haha.
Critical_Star
gratz ya~ :DD ;) ;)
O2MasterFX
Congratz!

Although I'll be missing with the old 7k diff. :3
Topic Starter
schwarzvgrune

O2MasterFX wrote:

Congratz!

Although I'll be missing with the old 7k diff. :3
i will upload the 7k ver as a separate mapset. it needs a bit of repairing though, i really appreciate it >_<
meii18
wow Congratulations schwarzvgrune you really deserve that heart =w=/
Backstep
Congratz :D
Kyousuke-
Gg grune!
Grats~~

Nice mapset with nice SB and LNs too~ >w<
Akasha-
ehhh why you not add Pharos21 on tag as a Storyboarder?

aww don't mind! Congratulations
Topic Starter
schwarzvgrune

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

ehhh why you not add Pharos21 on tag as a Storyboarder?

aww don't mind! Congratulations
do i need to? i did not add on my canon map.
no one told me about this ._.
but in any case if the map is ranked i'll put pharos name on the 1st line of the creator's word.
need to wait for 7 days.
Aste-
eehh.. did I miss something here?

ayyy Qualify?

Gratz Grune ^0^)/
-Silver King-
I just notice somehing...
You have 2 map just rank.. gratz
both in the same game...
but why the source one of them is kanji and the other one is romaji?
Topic Starter
schwarzvgrune

-Silver King- wrote:

both in the same game...
because of the metadata proof that are available. they have both the japanese ver and english ver. because the metadata should be checked in a nazi way (not accepting unofficial website such as rpgfan or other website that gives information about rpg bgm) i have no choice but to follow the source that are available.
for atelier iris 3 i can only find the jap one on the website. for atelier iris 2 i can proof the english ver as written on the metadata posts somewhere in this thread.

and seeing your fishy profile it is safe for me to assume that you're a small account that is held by someone who is actually highly ranked here (original account). i suggest you to watch out to avoid being banned for this reason.
-Silver King-

schwarzvgrune wrote:

-Silver King- wrote:

both in the same game...
because of the metadata proof that are available. they have both the japanese ver and english ver. because the metadata should be checked in a nazi way (not accepting unofficial website such as rpgfan or other website that gives information about rpg bgm) i have no choice but to follow the source that are available.
for atelier iris 3 i can only find the jap one on the website. for atelier iris 2 i can proof the english ver as written on the metadata posts somewhere in this thread.

and seeing your fishy profile it is safe for me to assume that you're a small account that is held by someone who is actually highly ranked here (original account). i suggest you to watch out to avoid being banned for this reason.
Its off topic, but
ive in osu for 10 month... dont judge by yourself
Topic Starter
schwarzvgrune

-Silver King- wrote:

ive in osu for 10 month... dont judge by yourself
i am not judging, i'm merely assuming, assumption can be wrong, i never claim my assumption is correct. even at the last sentence i was merely giving you a suggestion if i am correct (which in this case, i wasn't, based on your response).
and also suddenly commenting on metadata is very off and weird imo, that's why i pointed out my thought.. even the fact that you replied to this meant that you checked your last post expecting a response (which is very irregular for someone with 'merely' 7 posts and a shot up rank from below 25k to 5k within a day, or at least you're subscribing to the forum thread for this song.
-Silver King-
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/5332153 this guy even just 7 month and look his pp
Im not only hiding in the cave this past months dude... im busy as hell in real life.. but i keep update about osu and just back to osu because its a holiday