forum

[invalid] Always listen to the Hitsound at 100% size

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
-[ Kami ]-
In game There is a case to reduce the Hitsound for the harmony(?) of the music from some maps

It may be uncomfortable when you play

If it is an option that I wish for
Seijiro
The hitsounding has to be done properly by the map's creator so you won't need to worry about anything. (You can always use a skin with custom hitsounds which are more quiet than normal if you really need to listen to the music that badly, or reducing a lot the hitsounds volume from the option (eg Music: 100% Hitsounds: 30%))

Maybe I misunderstood this request, but I think it isn't needed. . . (or, as I mentioned above, it already exists)
Bara-
You got it wrong
He says that he finds it uncomfortable if a mapper puts hitsoundings at lower %, and he wants all hitsounds to be played at 100% volume (look at editor f6 panel to understand if you don't map)
Cerulean Veyron
Well, it might be too loud, especially for players who have health conditions with hearing.
Bara-
also, mappers are told that some parts are better at low volume if they have 100% most of the time
I don't understand why you'd want this
Seijiro
Anyway...

The solution is still the same: Music: 30% Hitsounds: 100%

If you want to hear even those blank hitsounds some mappers put to use the music to map some beats, just ignore the hitsounds for that (or even all) map

P.S.: baraatje123, don't worry, I am a mapper too and I know this stuff, I was just in a hurry while reading the request :P
Bara-
Also, hitsounding should be logic, and BAT will point out critical issues when modding for ranking/bubbling/approving/circling/drumming/appling/keyboarding (WTF)
Also, sometimes that demolishes your ears
I for example put 5% points, to lower volume of fast reversing sliders, and if that is put to 100%, you'll get deaf in no time :P
I truly don't see why anyone wants this anyway, sorry
deadbeat
i'd go support this instead t/193008