forum

First art?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Deez Nuts
I just made my first drawing in manga style and I want to know how good yours looked. :D http://gyazo.com/7b3f14c6d1d219979ce5d429caee7ee0
Daichi Shinku
So... uhh... where's the drawing?
Jing Yuan
manga implies visuals.

where are they?
Topic Starter
Deez Nuts
[quote="Ellsberg99"]I just made my first drawing in manga style and I want to know how good yours looked. :D
Topic Starter
Deez Nuts
here is my first one (had trouble uploading it)
Mikichiyo
I like it, it's very good :3
Please keep it up ^-^!

But try to post them in this thread :3
t/121545
Topic Starter
Deez Nuts
Ok, im still new to the forum so I didn't know ^^
Jing Yuan
probably should shorten title to first art.

Manga implies a fleshed out story and characters
Daichi Shinku
And here I thought that you create some story or something...
Topic Starter
Deez Nuts
I'm sorry for not being specific enough Daichi ^^
DeletedUser_2880482
You confused me with manga :p

Anyway, your art is good ^-^. Try making some chars, a story and make a manga out of it ^-^
Best of luck!
- Marco -
^__^b
Gumpy
Still better than what I can do.
Topic Starter
Deez Nuts
I like how I made this post to see other peoples first art and no one has sent theirs in ^^
hikayamasan353
I was learning drawing manga/anime stuff since like 13-14 years old.
Though I was extremely suppressed since on otaku forums people were claiming that "only Japanese people can draw anime" while honestly I am russian.
Here is what I have done at that time (note that I also was drawing not on paper):

Note: He says "Alcohol is the power of light". Actually I am a proud non-drinker and non-smoker!

Don't believe what people on deviantart say, but retracing is essential for learning!

=========================================================
Here are my MOST RECENT ones:

Topic Starter
Deez Nuts
Woah, nice, I think it's alot harder to draw anime on paper but yours looked really nice :) I gave it a try once and it went pretty bad ^^
hikayamasan353
Aw thanks fellow ^__^ Actually there are plenty of tutorials that I have used, and hope you will draw even better than me ^^ During your practice you can still make fanart for my pics/charas, or improve mine ^__^
Topic Starter
Deez Nuts
sounds awesome, I just don't draw too much but i can do it sometime if I have time ^^