Something I Realized When Looking At A Beatmap

posted
Total Posts
22
Topic Starter
Hykalia
A few moments ago, i was doing some browsing in the the mania performance rankings to see if i could find myself without looking at what place i was already in when i decided to take a side trip and go comment on imperishable night 2006 (ya know... the really hard beatmap that's 100% key-sounded when i noticed that there was a new player in the rankings that was in FIRST FREAKING PLACE!!!! i was like whhaaaattt at first so i decided to see who they where turns out their ign was, GRLZ and they had just recently started playing osu!<insert mode here>. but what really shocked me was that they had only recently joined.... 10 hours before this very post..... when i saw that i was like oh mah gawd!!!! we've got another crazy iidx player in the osu!community. but i personally wanna see them get even more high ranks if they wanna start playing osu! real-time (that means frequently).

what do you guys think about this? 8-)
ZenithPhantasm
I feel like this post doesn't belong in G&R. Post this in osu!reddit or something but definitely not here.
B1rd
Apparently talking about top players isn't a thing we do here in the forums. We just tell people to play more. and sometimes shitpost (until it gets deleted)
CuboidBeats
This guy smells of a hacker...
I mean he joined 13 hours ago, and he's already up to rank 75 on osu mania. Either he's a hacker, or multi account, which is unlikely. He was also silenced for having an inappropriate profile image, so something tells e he's just screwing around with the game.
[-Cloud-]

CuboidBeats wrote:

This guy smells of a hacker...
I mean he joined 13 hours ago, and he's already up to rank 75 on osu mania. Either he's a hacker, or multi account, which is unlikely. He was also silenced for having an inappropriate profile image, so something tells e he's just screwing around with the game.
abcdullah
buny

Hykalia wrote:

real-time (that means frequently).
no it doesn't
Soulg

CuboidBeats wrote:

This guy smells of a hacker...
I mean he joined 13 hours ago, and he's already up to rank 75 on osu mania. Either he's a hacker, or multi account, which is unlikely. He was also silenced for having an inappropriate profile image, so something tells e he's just screwing around with the game.
or maybe he's been playing one of the games that osu!mania is a clone of for several years already
winber1
play more
Green Platinum
Didn't even post the player's account.
But calling not legit there are new hackers and multiaccounts everyday.
They probably also got this impressive play with like 2 plays on the map too.
buny

winber1 wrote:

play more
ty now i am 3 digit rank










i think you should just play the game and not worry about other people because this is a single player game
Synpoo
psa it isn't christmas season anymore take off the santa hats
ZenithPhantasm

exozion wrote:

psa it isn't christmas season anymore take off the santa hats
Agreed.
Vuelo Eluko
play more
ZenithPhantasm

Riince wrote:

play more
Sophia
Joined 21 hours ago, one of his top plays is this. https://osu.ppy.sh/b/361739

Fun because it's a copyrighted beatmap, and I'd be rather surprised someone that joined that early knows where to get it.
GoldenWolf
Dude nice
Green Platinum

Dm1321 wrote:

Joined 21 hours ago, one of his top plays is this. https://osu.ppy.sh/b/361739

Fun because it's a copyrighted beatmap, and I'd be rather surprised someone that joined that early knows where to get it.
Yeah Joined 21 hours, most recent play 17 hours ago. So all those ranks in 4 hours I don't care if they play IIDX etc. there's no way they managed to create their account, download all those maps and proceed to 99%+ acc all of them within 4 hours.
B1rd

Green Platinum wrote:

Dm1321 wrote:

Joined 21 hours ago, one of his top plays is this. https://osu.ppy.sh/b/361739

Fun because it's a copyrighted beatmap, and I'd be rather surprised someone that joined that early knows where to get it.
Yeah Joined 21 hours, most recent play 17 hours ago. So all those ranks in 4 hours I don't care if they play IIDX etc. there's no way they managed to create their account, download all those maps and proceed to 99%+ acc all of them within 4 hours.
why not? seems legit to me.
GoldenWolf

Green Platinum wrote:

Yeah Joined 21 hours, most recent play 17 hours ago. So all those ranks in 4 hours I don't care if they play IIDX etc. there's no way they managed to create their account, download all those maps and proceed to 99%+ acc all of them within 4 hours.
Why not? It's like taking rrtyui or whatever onto an osu! clone, let him dl a few maps and bam acing them like it's nothing
CuboidBeats
Hm... I never realized that. Osu!mania is almost an exact clone of Japan's generic "beat match" rhythm game, so I guess he could be an actual player.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply