Topic Starter
xChippy
lol wtf..
CSLM
Graaatz~ Chippy-san o/
Nomination Assessment Team

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

(C) Gameplay Issues
  1. Incorrectly snapped object in Resolve difficulty. 03:28:949 (5) - Please snap to 03:28:988 - here.

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###C
Trizept
wow.
Topic Starter
xChippy
Will fix when I get home.
No objections regarding this DQ. Only thing I am annoyed with is that I poked a QAT like 6 days ago. And it taking 6 days to disqualify it. Like asking for players to rage
sheela
@xChippy: Poke me back when you apply the point.
Hinsvar
One unsnapped object needing 6 days lol

w/e QAT is a busy team anyway

poke me later
Topic Starter
xChippy
Okay it's fixed
sheela
Boop.
Hinsvar
TATOE

(dunno lmao someone pls remove this)
pishifat
cap tho
Hinsvar

pishifat wrote:

cap tho
fck

it should reset in one hour
Yuzeyun
rip
Hinsvar
We repaired the ship \o/
Topic Starter
xChippy
Off to Sortie again!
Thanks Sheela and Hinsvar 8-)
Ujimatsu Chiya
yeah!!

greatz chippy xD
Yarissa
Every time it gets DQd in like EXACTLY 6 days... I should just stop playing qualified maps entirely, this isn't fun
Rizia
regratz
RVMathew

Kaoru wrote:

Every time it gets DQd in like EXACTLY 6 days... I should just stop playing qualified maps entirely, this isn't fun

Very interesting point you make. Shounen Radio - neu (Handsome) 6 Days
Stargazer (DJ Shimura Remix) (Spaghetti) 6 Days.

I think that once a map gets requalified or qualified, the QAT members are forced into playing the qualified maps, and if they all think that there are no further problems, at least 3-5 QAT members, they put a QAT seal icon on the beatmap, ensuring that there is no possibility of further disqualification.
MomoPrecil

Kaoru wrote:

Nakano Itsuki

RVMathew wrote:

Very interesting point you make. Shounen Radio - neu (Handsome) 6 Days
Stargazer (DJ Shimura Remix) (Spaghetti) 6 Days.

I think that once a map gets requalified or qualified, the QAT members are forced into playing the qualified maps, and if they all think that there are no further problems, at least 3-5 QAT members, they put a QAT seal icon on the beatmap, ensuring that there is no possibility of further disqualification.
Er, just to say that 6-day DQ has become the norm already lol.
ddfgit
100th post also reGG
Yuzeyun
2nd (or 3rd?) super tatoe though chippy, YOU KNOW IT'S NOT THE NORMAL TATOE
Kibbleru
TATOE
DeletedUser_5328727
why would you make another miiro map?
why....
CXu
[Resolve]
00:06:834 (1) - lolrip