forum

osu!Country Project

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OsuMe65
placeholder banner here

Overview

I'm basically here to start my very first avatar "shop". As this shop only has one constant format, I'll do my best to accept requests and make some other designs if possible. The Samples can be found below:
Note that the sample used here uses the actual avatar of the user. If the user in this sample changed his/her avatar, then the image used in the sample are considered as sample picture.
Notes
:arrow: The format is just simple: your username (quite optional since I can see the name of the poster)/ Preferred name, country and link of the pic you like to use. It must be bigger than 256 in height. If you have any special request, such as removing backgrounds, please include beforehand.

How do outputs work?
:arrow: I'll give 256x256 outputs if the size doesn't exceed 88KB. If exceeds, then I'll scale it down to 128x128. I'll post it on a random day (due to the fact that my PC sucks)

For the osu!Korea Design: I didn't include your trigrams because of the canvass' limited size. If those are necessary, let me know; I'll throw a better design for it.
P2W Yumiiko-
GoodLuuuck ! o/
Ajin
Good luck! ^-^
Daichi Shinku
Good luck with your new thread~!

By the way, I think you should change your thread name to something something request thread :D
Topic Starter
OsuMe65
I don't have all designs for all possible countries... Will open this "shop" soon™