forum

Using Editor to practice beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pianokid272
Hello all,

I have been playing Osu! Mania for a while now but I have never really messed with the editor too much. I've read places that you can practice parts of a beatmap by using the editor. Can anyone tell me how I would go about doing this? There has got to be an easier way than deleting every single individual note that's not in the section I want to practice right? Also is there a way to edit the tempo of the beatmap so I can practice some stuff slower and slowly speed it up?

I'm sure I sound really noobie to everyone here >_<
Silver Sky

Pianokid272 wrote:

Hello all,

I have been playing Osu! Mania for a while now but I have never really messed with the editor too much. I've read places that you can practice parts of a beatmap by using the editor. Can anyone tell me how I would go about doing this? There has got to be an easier way than deleting every single individual note that's not in the section I want to practice right? Also is there a way to edit the tempo of the beatmap so I can practice some stuff slower and slowly speed it up?

I'm sure I sound really noobie to everyone here >_<
I did this for haelequin for some reason xD
In my case, I zoomed out the beatmap until I see alot of notes on 1 screen then I copy them. Clear all notes, and paste them. Save as new difficulty \:D/
Bobbias
If you hit test, it starts wherever you are in the song. you can just quit testplay after finishing a section you want to practice, if you're too lazy to make a new difficulty.

Also, if you save a new difficulty first, you can then delete the rest of the song, rather than trying to copy everything you want to practice all at once.
Topic Starter
Pianokid272
-__- I didn't notice that you can can select multiple notes by dragging....

I got it now, thank you guys!