forum

How do you get a skin to display a the beatmap's picture?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xayne
In the song selection menu, some skins don't display the beatmap picture. I love the Azeronia skin, but I want to see if I can't get the menu to display the beatmap pics. Is it an easy fix?
burningscarlet
The skin has to be made for Osu version 2.2 or newer. Try going into your skin.ini file and change the version to 2.2 to see if that works. It might mess up other parts of the skin if it wasn't made for 2.2 or newer however
Topic Starter
Xayne

burningscarlet wrote:

The skin has to be made for Osu version 2.2 or newer. Try going into your skin.ini file and change the version to 2.2 to see if that works. It might mess up other parts of the skin if it wasn't made for 2.2 or newer however
Thanks. I'll give that a shot.
Topic Starter
Xayne
Worked like a charm. Had to fix my spinner but I haven't found any ill-effects otherwise. Thanks!
lit120
2 things about the spinner though:

Old Spinner Style:
-spinner-background
-spinner-meter
-spinner-circle

New Style:
-spinner-middle
-spinner-middle2
-spinner-bottom
-spinner-glow
-spinner-bottom

if you want to use the "New Style", just delete the element of the "Old Spinner Style"
Topic Starter
Xayne

lit120 wrote:

2 things about the spinner though:

Old Spinner Style:
-spinner-background
-spinner-meter
-spinner-circle

New Style:
-spinner-middle
-spinner-middle2
-spinner-bottom
-spinner-glow
-spinner-bottom

if you want to use the "New Style", just delete the element of the "Old Spinner Style"
Yeah I figured it out through trial and error. Ended up getting my old spinner to work by just submitting transparent objects as the new style additions.