forum

Multi beatmap import.. [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
I just wondered: I downloaded 50 beatmap packs and now I have to insert all the beatmaps.. Thats non-stop drag and drop!
It would be nice if you could import as many beatmaps as you want with one drag and drop..
Vanmonky
Copy all the downloaded beatmap, paste them into "Songs" folder. osu! will extract them automatically. No need to drag and drop.
Derekku
Beatmap Pack Listing
READ THIS BEFORE DOWNLOADING
Installation: Once a pack has been downloaded, extract the .rar into your osu! Songs directory. All songs are still .zip'd and/or .osz'd inside the pack, so osu! will need to extract the beatmaps itself the next time you go into Play mode. Do NOT extract the zip's/osz's yourself, or the beatmaps will display incorrectly in osu and will not function properly.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]

Derekku Chan wrote:

Beatmap Pack Listing
READ THIS BEFORE DOWNLOADING
Installation: Once a pack has been downloaded, extract the .rar into your osu! Songs directory. All songs are still .zip'd and/or .osz'd inside the pack, so osu! will need to extract the beatmaps itself the next time you go into Play mode. Do NOT extract the zip's/osz's yourself, or the beatmaps will display incorrectly in osu and will not function properly.
Ok sorry.. didnt knew that before.
Derekku
Don't worry about it. On the bright side, you've now learned how to import packs without having to waste time doing them individually. :P