forum

Whoopz.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nhii
O_O forgot to do this XD

this is like my 50th time in the forums, I play osu regularly, this game is great :)

right now i got some random "cough" and hiccups at the same time its so weird lol my hiccups are all "internal" and i dont really make noise . . anyways

about me huh? :) atm i'm 16 years old, i love comedy shows, anime, manga, otaku stuff and playing games.
I found osu from . . I actually . . don't remember -.- anyways, a page ill bookmark for life. . lol just like xfire

i guess i can consider myself a "jack of all trades", my favorite quote :)
heard it when I played FF11, a taru "redmage" melee, healing, and black magic weren't the strongest, and you could wear scale armor ^_^
maybe i give off the "nerd" vibe over the net, but in RL, i'm slightly physical but not too physical. . like the curves lol but I'd rather not be a body builder cause i dont want to be unable to scratch my back that's usually itchy xD

as to my career for the future. . .
im thinking along the lines of being a teacher/sensei in japan. . mecha engineer(lol human piloted machines etc), or. . PRO gamer. . seriously real time strategy games .. im good :) and osu is nice training for mouse accuracy . . played it once before starcraft and WOOOW I PWNED!!! XD *sigh* i sound lame. .

nice to meet you people.. oh yea i know a LITTLE itsy bitsy amount of japanese :) taking classes in school lol i love it

*edit
wow im freaking random xD my friend was right about me lol
Guy-kun
Haya nhii, seen ya around a bit already PX Sound like the typical otaku to me with what you do and what you want to be, but NO WORRY, its welcomed here :3
Hihi~
Topic Starter
nhii
xD been playing multiplayer recently . . its great O_o
Guy-kun
Yuuuuup, it is, add me if ya like and we can play sometime :3
Cheery
Multiplayer is the best. [:

WELCOME TO OSUUUUUUuuuuuuuu!
I like catepillars :D