forum

Folder sync for favorite songs. [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
pasha_old
I would like a folder that keeps the mp3 files of the beatmaps that are in my favorites list.

Searching the songs folder it's very hard as the folders are indexed by number. The way copy the songs is by going to edit the beatmap File> Show song folder, but that's very slow and sometimes when the edit window comes up it screws with my screen resolution.

PS. I don't think the resolution problem it's because of OSU, as some other programs on full screen do this.
Derekku
Not going to happen. Just manually get them from the songs folder (wherever you installed osu! to) or from editor->open song folder. In the future, the way that beatmaps are handled will be changed and mp3s will no longer be accessible.
Topic Starter
pasha_old
As I said, the ways available are very inefficient, but anyway, thanks for the answer.

And on the second part, that would suck. One of the main reason I love Osu it's because I get to hear a lot of songs I would normally never hear on my own, if I like the song I would go and get the mp3 out the game and play it while I do some other stuff.Now I even like some techno, learn about some bands and well that's the experience I get out of Osu.

I would hate to see that go.
Derekku
See this topic for more information on why mp3s will no longer be accessible.
Topic Starter
pasha_old
Now I'm sad :(

Thank you for the info.
Derekku
Sorry for the dream-crushing, but I had to give you the truth. :(
peppy

pasha wrote:

As I said, the ways available are very inefficient, but anyway, thanks for the answer.

And on the second part, that would suck. One of the main reason I love Osu it's because I get to hear a lot of songs I would normally never hear on my own, if I like the song I would go and get the mp3 out the game and play it while I do some other stuff.Now I even like some techno, learn about some bands and well that's the experience I get out of Osu.

I would hate to see that go.
If you like the song, buy it.