forum

[invalid] Disable Rating Vote after playing No-Fail + DoubleTime Mod

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
tl;dr, title sums up everything, only mappers who have a ranked map who understand this feeling..
btw i've searched the forum and nobody have requested same thing before.. >.>

edit :
i forget to mention the detail..

some 'weird' players down-vote a map by playing ranked maps with no-fail and double time (1 star), it's happened every time there's a newly ranked / qualified map in beatmap listing...
i got this experience on my both ranked map.. and i feel bothered about this.. the vote is really not subjective, nor objective, it just like they judge the vote on the map without playing the map itself

well it's not important for someone who play, or for some mappers who doesn't have a ranked map (yet)...
but its hurt the mappers feeling directly, and anonymously... personally, i feel it just like cyber-bullying do.... orz
Sea_Food

ExUsagi wrote:

title sums up everything, only mappers who have a ranked map who understand this feeling..
Dont make shit maps and people wont bother to do this for you.
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

Sea_Food wrote:

ExUsagi wrote:

title sums up everything, only mappers who have a ranked map who understand this feeling..
i have 2 ranked map, and i don't know what is 'shit map' you mention, and i feel bothered about this.. :)
Ciyus Miapah

Sea_Food wrote:

ExUsagi wrote:

shit maps? you have shit maps ranked? so

haters thing are suppose to hate person who he didnt like.
maybe this one can work, support without star hehe
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
==a ok, on second thought, people will keep the down-vote anyway... ==a and now i wish i didn't request this thing.. orz
- Yuuto -
How could you found that they were planned to drop your maps?
I think there's a possibility that they were aimed for top 50 if they played while the maps has just ranked.
Don't worry about that haters. They are just don't understand what is mapper's life.
Hatters gonna hate.
Takane6

Fort wrote:

shit maps? you have shit maps ranked? so

haters thing are suppose to hate person who he didnt like.
maybe this one can work, support without star hehe
It depends on everyone's feeling...
some of them says tis map is "shit maps"... some don't... we're still live on earth, buddy :lol:
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
@yuutosan : it's osu! admin who told me awhile ago.. also i checked the leaderboard, and i found out there's a result with worst score, and NF DT mod +1 downvote (you can look at the spread graph)..
@fort : in mania world, believe me, there's no such ranked shit map, i played almost all ranked mania map, and none of them were shitty.... :>
Sea_Food

ExUsagi wrote:

well it's not important for someone who play, or for some mappers who doesn't have a ranked map (yet)...
but its hurt the mappers feeling directly, and anonymously... personally, i feel it just like cyber-bullying do.... orz
Giving map a bad rating is bullying? How about a suggestion that you can only rate map 10 stars?

Really thou this would only be valid if someone would target specific mappers and do this without even trying the map. Well guess what that does not happen. As someone who has done what you described a few times let me explain what actually happens.

Try out a map.
Notice that the mapping in terrible
Either fail naturally or think "fuck this shit" and fail intentionally
Go set modes to NF DT
Wait for the map to finish itself
Rate 1 star

This is not bullying. This is giving shit maps a shit rating.
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
why don't you mod the map instead giving a shitty word to a map..? as a modders, and mappers, i never understand how the heck this 'shit map' word will improve my map?

or perhaps you don't even know how to mod or giving a building suggestion, or you mad because you can't even pass / full-combo the map, then you ended up with doing NF-DT for down vote purpose, instead? right?

this is why NF-DT is really wrong for down vote purpose, because there's no feedback to the mappers to build & map a better mapset..
hence so it's needs to be disabled....

btw i appreciate your feedback as player, it means you need something better, but then back again, do you even give a building suggestion / modding to the beatmap? or perhaps you might want to map your own enjoyable map for yourself?
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
on second thought, i wont bother about it... i think it's useless too..
it pisses me off when i saw my map / someone map get down vote with NF DT... i can't stand about it, this is why i request this feature..
but then, i think people doesn't understand why i request this anyway.. =w= well they right, broken system is broken, they said..
still, whenever i see there's a NF DT on newly ranked map and i saw a single down vote, i won't forgive it..

now how to cancel this request? btw i think i will keep away from this subforum, nor requesting a stupid opinion..
Sea_Food

ExUsagi wrote:

why don't you mod the map instead giving a shitty word to a map..? as a modders, and mappers, i never understand how the heck this 'shit map' word will improve my map?

or perhaps you don't even know how to mod or giving a building suggestion, or you mad because you can't even pass / full-combo the map, then you ended up with doing NF-DT for down vote purpose, instead? right?

this is why NF-DT is really wrong for down vote purpose, because there's no feedback to the mappers to build & map a better mapset..
hence so it's needs to be disabled....

btw i appreciate your feedback as player, it means you need something better, but then back again, do you even give a building suggestion / modding to the beatmap? or perhaps you might want to map your own enjoyable map for yourself?
Mod a ranked map? Really asking that? :?: You have ranked maps on yourself and you talk like you dont understand the system
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

Sea_Food wrote:

Mod a ranked map? Really asking that? :?: You have ranked maps on yourself and you talk like you dont understand the system
you can give a mod on Qualified maps, if you catch unrankable issue map, well i forget to mention that lol..

but still, i don't even hesitate to mod both qualified / ranked maps objectively & technically if it's necessary (in this case osu!mania map only), and i don't even want say bad thing about it or giving low rating because it's suck or what..
it's not like i will NF-DT down vote the map and saying it's shitty, without giving or leaving any advice.. :\

however i made this request for mappers sake, not only for myself.... bruuh.. =w=
Stefan
I am not sure why DoubleTime + No Fail should only relate on this kind of players. Of course it's bad your map gets treated like this because people hates your map or the song you're mapped but this option won't solve much tbh.
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
oh my, pardon me with this old thread, i even already forgot this request lol.. (didn't know this thread was bumped)
thanks for the invalid mark too!
Bara-
Or hates the mapper @Stefan
I know a lot of people voted 1 on my first ranked map, and most of the players who played it were people I know