forum

[invalid] Tag Coop | Harder / Challenge

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
zinah
Hello osu-Team! and Players!

Me and a friend had an idea for an extra Coop mode which would make the game a bit harder but would be really fun.
Our idea was that there should be a "Challenge-Mode" for Coop where one Player only plays the streams and hit circles and the other player only plays the sliders.
We tried it out in Tag Coop and we had so much fun even though it was really challenging and we would love to have a mode like that.
We're looking forward to your answer! :D ;) 8-) :lol: :oops:

LG
Pytonia and PumpkinCharly
Oinari-sama
Not every map has balanced amount of stream/jumps/sliders/spinners, I don't see this working out.

Try one of these instead?
t/156943
t/135873
Sea_Food
Sounds ok. But normal tag seems more fun imo.
XgenSlayer
Seems like a neat idea, but I'm not sure if it would work out... (Referring to what Oinari said above)
Bara-
Terrible idea
Why?
I believe not a single map (except Distorted Love song) has #circles=#sliders
Some maps mostly contain sliders, and others inly circles
Play Ascension to heaven, freedom dive, mad machine, DjPop stream maps, and you'll this is a bad idea
XgenSlayer

baraatje123 wrote:

Terrible idea
Why?
I believe not a single map (except Distorted Love song) has #circles=#sliders
Some maps mostly contain sliders, and others inly circles
Play Ascension to heaven, freedom dive, mad machine, DjPop stream maps, and you'll this is a bad idea
Well, then I guess the idea would suit for players that are far apart from each other in terms of skill. Otherwise, I have no idea how this would be good :\
FrzR
lolnothx
deadbeat

Oinari-sama wrote:

Not every map has balanced amount of stream/jumps/sliders/spinners, I don't see this working out.

Try one of these instead?
t/156943
t/135873
+ t/88375
there are better ideas then this one that'll work better.