forum

Retry button

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zestymangoman
Im trying to make a ranking-retry image, and a pause-retry image for my skin, but the pause-retry image takes over both spots. Both images are .png, any solutions?
-makoto yuki
maybe you get a problem on skinning version try to change it on skin.ini and find and replace version like this
then replace the 2.5 to 1.0
Topic Starter
zestymangoman
Im not to sure what that means, I tend to just take parts I like from skins and put them together.
Chaoslitz
the version of your skin and the skin which you take elements from may not in the same version
since ranking-replay and ranking-retry is not support in new version of skin.ini
lit120
Just do it what he said. I had that problem too, but the skin.ini is the only answer for that
XgenSlayer
That means that there is a notepad file (.ini extension) in your skin folder that might be causing this. You can just go to the osu! options, scroll all the way down to "Skin" and click "Open Current Skin Folder". Find the skin.ini and do what -makoto yuki posted above. If there is no version line, create one yourself. Trust me, that works. :P
OsuMe65
If you're just mashing up skins for Version 2 or higher don't use ranking-retry ( making makoto's solution useless )
If you really want to have ranking-retry, follow makoto's solution, but your multilayered spinner for Versions 2 or higher will not work.

PS: no such thing as Version: 2.5 so far.