thnikk's Osu! Keypads [Development]

posted
Total Posts
582
show more
DEAR SPARK
The Gambler
At this point I'm just gonna move my pictures to Art forums in the hopes of avoiding the imminent thread lock.

Pls respect this thread as it is one of the more serious ones in G&R
autoteleology
-
The Gambler
It just occurred to me that one can simply reskin a pop'n music controller with osu! graphics to make a mania controller.
Gray766
The keypad finally arrived! But Im having trouble making it work. It seems as though my computer doesn't detect it. help!

edit: The keypad is listed as "arduino leonardo" under other devices on device manager. Ive tried different usb ports and using a different cable but it still doesnt work.
Topic Starter
Thnikk

Supa hot fire wrote:

The keypad finally arrived! But Im having trouble making it work. It seems as though my computer doesn't detect it. help!

edit: The keypad is listed as "arduino leonardo" under other devices on device manager. Ive tried different usb ports and using a different cable but it still doesnt work.
PMed with fix, sorry ! :|
samotoda
Don't blast me on this because im too lazy to see if he's said this already, but how come most of the keypads are no longer for sale on the store?
Topic Starter
Thnikk

samotoda wrote:

Don't blast me on this because im too lazy to see if he's said this already, but how come most of the keypads are no longer for sale on the store?


Here you go :P
LeKekz
What switches do you prefer?
ZenithPhantasm
Optical>All
Topic Starter
Thnikk
Update 12/7

All black and pro micro models are back up! [shop]

LeKekz wrote:

What switches do you prefer?
Gateron clears are my favorites, followed by Gateron reds and Cherry MX reds.
ZenithPhantasm
Ever lubed your clears?
Pituophis

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Optical>All
shitpost or confused?
ZenithPhantasm
Google A4Tech Optical Switch or Flaretech Optical Switch. Mech switches are an old design from 1980's.
Pituophis
I guess I'm the one who's confused.
Miralyn
Mine just came in today! I love the gateron clear switches already, a huge improvement over my cherry mx blues.
Thanks thnikk for the amazing keypads! :D
ZenithPhantasm

Pituophis wrote:

I guess I'm the one who's confused.
Niw you are less ignorant
KanoSet

Pituophis wrote:

I guess I'm the one who's confused.
google is your friend

Miralyn wrote:

i love the gateron clear switches already, a huge improvement over my cherry mx blues.
wai u do zis
Claire
The keypad was shipped to Finland in 10 days and I'm loving it so far. However this one problem came up just now; after four hours of gameplay, the other switch (which I tap more) is noticably harder to press than the other? It's not such a big deal as you don't notice it when playing, though I would like to fix this if possible.
EDIT: Okay, I can clearly feel it being harder. :L

Miralyn wrote:

Mine just came in today! I love the gateron clear switches already, a huge improvement over my cherry mx blues.
Thanks thnikk for the amazing keypads! :D
Basically this, a huge improvement from Cherry MX Blue to Gateron Clear. It is a bit weird at first but I'm getting used to it!
Topic Starter
Thnikk

Miiqa wrote:

The keypad was shipped to Finland in 10 days and I'm loving it so far. However this one problem came up just now; after four hours of gameplay, the other switch (which I tap more) is noticably harder to press than the other? It's not such a big deal as you don't notice it when playing, though I would like to fix this if possible.
EDIT: Okay, I can clearly feel it being harder. :L

Miralyn wrote:

Mine just came in today! I love the gateron clear switches already, a huge improvement over my cherry mx blues.
Thanks thnikk for the amazing keypads! :D
Basically this, a huge improvement from Cherry MX Blue to Gateron Clear. It is a bit weird at first but I'm getting used to it!
PMed with fix! :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply