forum

[invalid] Resetting combo number counter instead of overlapping

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_4329079
It would be nice if there was a setting to prevent things like this; by forcing the noumber counter to start again from 0 instead of overlapping two numbers. With the actual behaviour some overlapped patterns can be quite difficult to read if you are using a similar skin.
What do you think?

"Why is your skin like that?"

Because it allows me to change slider ends:
Sea_Food
There is a suggestion going on that wants wants infinite number of skinnable combo numbers meaning you could skin what 35 looks there meaning you could make all look the same like you wanted.

Also there is a suggestion going on that wants skinnable slider ends.

Both suggestions are better than yours but would fix ur problem.
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_4329079
But the others would imply bigger changes to the game and how skinning works. In addition, this could be useful to those who just want the combo numbers to start again from 0.
Sea_Food

Default wrote:

But the others would imply bigger changes to the game and how skinning works. In addition, this could be useful to those who just want the combo numbers to start again from 0.
so ur suggestion would be just a half ass version of them
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_4329079
/cry
Bara-
1.) What is the problem actually? I don't understand it after looking at the images
2.) Can you please show us an image of the numbers? (All of them together (screenshot from skin-folder would be the best))
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_4329079
1.) What is the problem actually? I don't understand it after looking at the images
Can't you see two circles with the same colour in a row? (because of the new combo)

2.) Can you please show us an image of the numbers? (All of them together (screenshot from skin-folder would be the best))
Bauxe
It wasn't intended to skin numbers into hitcircles. I really don't see this ever happening, and I don't think it should.
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_4329079

Bauxe wrote:

It wasn't intended to skin numbers into hitcircles. I really don't see this ever happening, and I don't think it should.
Why do you think so? It may be useful to a lot of players and it doesn't harm anyone.
Oinari-sama
This sounds more like a skinning fail than an actual problem.

Support t/183900 if you want the slider end skinnable.
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_4329079
Edit-I've managed to fix my issue :)