forum

[Album]D.C.II.Vocal.Album.-.Songs.from.D.C.II.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kiddly
Da Capo II (~ダ・カーポII~, Da Kāpo II?, commonly abbreviated as D.C. II) is an adult Japanese visual novel developed by Circus which was released as a limited edition version on May 26, 2006 playable on the PC as a DVD; a regular edition followed on June 23, 2006. Da Capo II is apart of the ongoing Da Capo series of games by Circus, and is the direct sequel to Circus' previous title Da Capo released in 2002. Da Capo II is self-described as a "ticklish school romance adventure (こそばゆい学園恋愛アドベンチャー, Kosobayui Gakuen Renai Adobenchā?), according to Circus. A fandisc, Da Capo II: Spring Celebration, was released on April 27, 2007 and features springtime stories set after the endings for each of the six Da Capo II heroines. The simplified gameplay in the fandisc allows the player to select the story they would like to see from the onset. An all-ages consumer port entitled Da Capo II: Plus Situation containing additional scenarios was released for the PlayStation 2 in May 2008. The PlayStation 2 version was later re-released for the PC, entitled Da Capo II: Plus Communication and containing the hentai scenes found in the original release, in December 2008.

1.Misato Aki - Beautiful Flower bubbled

2.Hashimoto Miyuki - Especially not submitted(accept guest diff~)

3.Alchemy+ - TIME WILL SHINE

4.Misato Aki - If...~I wish~

5.yozuca* - Mabushikute Mienai (sorry i cant find a video on youtube..)

6.Momoda Kayoko - Little Distance

7.yozuca* - Da Capo II ~Asaki Yumemishi Kimi to~

before you map them inform me pls <(_ _)>
tsuka
;) I love u
subarasikibuta

tsukamaete wrote:

;) I love u