forum

[invalid] Chicken Shoot Mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Fluttr
Hello. I've got a small idea for a new gamemode. If anyone knows the best game ever (Chicken Shoot Gold of course), they know how nice a remake in modern graphics would be. And you peppy, could actually do that. So, I'll begin:

You're either using your mouse or graphictablet, whatever you prefer. So the main goal is to hit the flying chicken as precise as possible. The chicken appear and you gotta hit them with the beat. You've only got one shot one chicken, so if there are 300 chicken in a beatmap in total you've got 300 bullets. If you don't hit the chicken with the beat, you get either a 100 or if your shot doesn't fit with the beat at ALL, you get a miss and a little man popping up on your screen saying: "Too soon, sir!" or "Too late, sir!". If you hit the head of the chicken, you get 500 points, if you hit the body you get 400 and if you hit the legs you get 69.088,1337 points.

But there are actually different kind of chicken, there are the ground chicken, which are a bit smaller and give +50 points and there are the flying chicken who give the normal points. If there's a spinner, there are eggs flying in your direction and you've got to shoot as many as possible (in that period of time you've got unlimited ammo). If there's a slider, one of the chicken makes a trick and if you hit him while doing it, you get +100 points.

The accuracy gets counted just as in standard, but there are different rules:

(You can get a S if you miss)
SS: 100%
S: 95.01%-99.99%
A: 90.01%-95.00%
B: 85.01%-90.00%
C: 75.01%-85.00%
Chicken Loser: Everything under 75.00%

The mods aren't going to be disabled for this mode, so here are the rules:

HD: 1.12x because it's REALLY hard
HR: 1.06x makes everything harder, just as in the other modes
DT: 1.12x because you still have to klick fast
NC: 0.50x because I don't like it
FL: 1.50x at everything over 150BPM, 1.12x if it's under or exactly 150BPM.

If you cheat once in this mode, the mods will contact Valve to VAC ban you and give you a ban in Chicken Shoot Gold and Chicken Shoot Two.

Of course you can load custom skins in this mode, like chicken1ground.png, chicken1fly.png and many more things.

The general scoring will work just like in the other modes and you get pp by which chicken you hit and how accurate. Every chicken you hit perfectly gives +0.5pp, the others give none and ground chicken give +0.1pp, just as the slider chicken.

So, I think this is enough. I'm really looking forward to getting this mode implemented to the game. You don't have to thank me ;)
Lust
Good lord.
LexiaLovesU
TBH i feel like this isnt a good mode for a rhythm game what the hell are we suposed to do for a stream hit a series of chickens
Topic Starter
Fluttr

LexiaLovesU wrote:

TBH i feel like this isnt a good mode for a rhythm game what the hell are we suposed to do for a stream hit a series of chickens

Lust wrote:

Good lord.
I hope you people know that this is just a joke xD
Kuro
but it isn't April 1st yet.... :<
Lanturn
I'd totally skin my "Too soon, sir!" and little man to This
Lust

- Flutter - wrote:

LexiaLovesU wrote:

Lust wrote:

Good lord.
I hope you people know that this is just a joke xD
I'm aware, save it for off-topic.
Topic Starter
Fluttr

Kuro wrote:

but it isn't April 1st yet.... :<
But it isn't a prank, it's a joke.... :<
Shurelia

on topic
I think it's already similiar with the current point mod
Topic Starter
Fluttr

Shurelia wrote:

on topic
I think it's already similiar with the current point mod
No, it's completely different. It's like saying that Cs:S and CoD are the same games.
xasuma
lol
Quite the elaborate plan you have there for it to be a joke :p
Topic Starter
Fluttr

xasuma wrote:

lol
Quite the elaborate plan you have there for it to be a joke :p
Maybe because I want it to look like it's meant serious? xD
MillhioreF
Topic Starter
Fluttr