forum

10-12 year old kids.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kenosaurr
Have you ever seen a young kid that plays osu? if so, did they well playing on the beatmaps like normal and hard? is this normal for kids to be achieving hard mode on most of the maps with a mouse?
Granger
Yes. Not only that, theres kids that young that do well on insanes and extras too!
Age doesnt really matter in this game.
HaruryuuSan
Nathan
As long as they know how to play age doesn't matter, I was able to play expert on rock band drums when I was 8 lol
Topic Starter
Kenosaurr
I'm talking about osu not guitar hero or taiko. What I was saying is that if a young kid (10-12 year olds) achieve hard/extreme mode on osu with a mouse, is that normal?
Nathan
yes, and mouse doesn't matter
Cerulean Veyron
Of course! If only their hands are quick, or asian pro
Ananda
my daughter was 11 years old can play osu! because i'm train him play. but not osu! standar he played. he play ctb just like me.
HaruryuuSan

Gray Veyron wrote:

Of course! If only their hands are quick, or asian pro
Dis.
chanhien
rrtyui started playing when he was 12
- Marco -
I know one guy that is 10 years old.
Ekoro
only experience counts (except if you are like 2 year old, that's humanly impossible).

i might appear as a young player but i joined 5 years ago when i was 10.
i remember passing this on August 2010 because of pro mashing so this is probably possible.

but nowadays, the players overally progress faster than the past so they can probably do 500 combos on this (and some get FC but banned \:D/)
[ Mephisto ]
Possible as always 8-)
gregest
I'm 12 m8 and I can stream 200bpm,now come at me bro
Raisha Millenia
Well I'm playing std with insane diff when I was 11. Also using a mouse. And got a SS.
And I fuck the streams from Mythologia's End
Gumpy
If anything young people are probably better at the game.
Shohei Ohtani
im 8 and i can fc all of u loser sahahahahhaha
co-2_old
Age doesn't matter, and it's pretty damn normal for younger people to be just as good as older people in games.
unko
I started playing when i was barely 13 and now it's my birthday tomorrow and i'm rank 1
Fubuki1
The vast majority of the community is like 11-18 so of course there's a lot of kids.
show more