forum

Hi there! c:

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TaigerLilly
I started playing osu! just over two months ago and I finally made it to the forums, so hi everyone!
I've never really played rhythm games that much at all, but I saw some youtube clips of people playing osu! and I thought it looked super fun so I decided to give it a try. I already had a wacom tablet for drawing and I'm completely addicted to the game now!

I'm still new to everything though, and everyone else seems to be so skilled at this game so that's kinda intimidating..

Anyways, I'm kinda shy so hopefully I didn't come off as rude ^^;
I'd love to maybe make a few friends and get some tips on the game c:
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to osu! Hope you enjoy it here. :3
You'll become cookiezi soon, dw :3
- Yuuto -
Oh welcome to osu's forums!
Enjoy your stay.

Just like harumi's said. you'll become cookiezi soon .
Raisha Millenia
hi. Welcome to the forums!
Skrelz
ha
Taskmaster
hi there ! 8-)
Topic Starter
TaigerLilly
Hello everyone and thanks for all the welcomes c:

Skrelz wrote:

Hello there, and welcome. My tip for you is to not ask for tips at all lol, the answer you will always get is "play more"
I've been reading around as much as I can, and I noticed that! Haha
I'm not very expirenced with games like osu! though so I'm looking for general tips too not just gameplay ones. But I'm guessing a lot of how to play is up to personal preference?
Skrelz

TaigerLilly wrote:

Hello everyone and thanks for all the welcomes c:

Skrelz wrote:

Hello there, and welcome. My tip for you is to not ask for tips at all lol, the answer you will always get is "play more"
I've been reading around as much as I can, and I noticed that! Haha
I'm not very expirenced with games like osu! though so I'm looking for general tips too not just gameplay ones. But I'm guessing a lot of how to play is up to personal preference?
Yes there are a lot of playstyles, some people tap with their pen, some people alternate ( me ), some people use only the mouse. You just have to find what suits you the best and stick with it, and overall just play the game. :)
Nathan
Welcome Taiger!