forum

[invalid] Sensitivity Lower Than 0.4

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +3
Topic Starter
Tabemono
Hey Guys,

I use a mouse at 8200 DPI, and to use raw input on osu I need to have sensitivity lower than 0.4. In other games I use 8200 DPI @ 0.12 sensitivity.

Thanks!
Tabemono.
Oinari-sama
8200dpi?! Such expensive mice normally come with hardware button for dpi switching isn't it?
FrzR
Your mouse should have a device software for it. You can adjust your mouse DPI there.
Heterozygous_old
How can you even keep your cursor under control with such a ridiculously high DPI?
OT: Pretty much the guys above stated, go to the website of the manufacturer of your mouse, and find the support page, there will be a category called download with all the necessary software there, including the one that enables the adjustment of the mouse sensitivity.
Cheese

Oinari-sama wrote:

8200dpi?! Such expensive mice normally come with hardware button for dpi switching isn't it?
These mice are not necessarily expensive.
AGRX
Why do you want to multiply your 8200 DPI with 0.21 ? Using very low multiply sensitivity value may cause loss of input information. This also depend on optics of the sensor.
8200 * 0.21 = 1722

You basically use 1722 dpi. Why not set dpi in between 1600-1800 DPI ?

I was same like you, thinking higher DPI and multiply it by lower value make your cursor more accurate... but its not.
Heterozygous_old

Cheese wrote:

Oinari-sama wrote:

These mice are not necessarily expensive.
If a mouse can have such a high dpi setting then it's highly likely to be high-end, which in turn makes its price go up.
Topic Starter
Tabemono
The point is I use 8200 in counter-strike CS:GO and play osu to practice :P That's why I would like to keep the same sens/DPI setting in OSU.