forum

MajorLeagueWobs - "Green Trill Zone" (Trap Remix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

Stefan wrote:

You could double the current SV to half the BPM.
how important is it? :P
Stefan

Maeglwn wrote:

Stefan wrote:

You could double the current SV to half the BPM.
how important is it? :P
Since correct BPM is a thing it could be quite important. But it should be confirmed by anyone experienced. Idk
Akiyama Mizuki

Lanturn wrote:

Sonic please ;_;

[General]
BPM should actually be halved according to the drums lol.

Title: "Green Trill Zone" (Trap Remix)
https://soundcloud.com/majorleaguewobs/ ... trap-remix

Please change the title before rank and see the first thing in Stefan's diff I mentioned.

[bbkj0920] - Who the fuck is bbkj0920? Pretty sure that's just fat korean otaku that masturbates to hentai stuff. #beingnotfamous ;_;
I'm pretty sure I have your old version.... so you can skip this unless something here actually does help.
  1. 00:59:104 (8) - I highly recommend you delete this note. There is Nothing in the music playing here, and it seperates the two different combos here which play to different things. - There's bouncing sound that follows 1/4. I'm pretty sure it fits
  2. 01:09:404 (4,5,6,7) - A lot of whistles here. You should just have one at (7)? At the very least I recommend removing (6) - Accepted. Rhythm is much cooler. Sadly I can't move (7) because of star pattern lol
  3. 01:20:004 - add 5% volume to the end of this spinner for the fade out effect. - Is that even rankable? I didn't know. Well I'll believe you
DakeDekaane

Thanks to Lanturn too for bringing that up.

Halve the BPM and double the SV (either double the main SV or double the SV multiplier for every inherited timing point), this should not change anything in the map, but check every slider in case something fucks up.

As for the rest, I feel sad when the beginning of Extra is so different, but welp, it's not like the world's going to end if it stays like that.
Topic Starter
Maeglwn
this map has been the most frustrating mapping experience I've ever dealt with ever
Akiyama Mizuki
That song brings me the memory of my childhood lol I was into K-pop then
bubble bubble bubble pop bubble bubble pop pop
DakeDekaane
rebubblerino
Akiyama Mizuki
Let's get one more BNG here ;w;
Lanturn
I talked to a QAT about this and the first thing mentioned was the upcoming slider appearing during the spinner: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2825990

Because of the low approach rate, the slider comes up well before the spinner finishes, which is the main cause of concern as it can easily confuse new players.

I don't really see a problem with the rest of the diffs.

DakeDekaane wrote:

As for the rest, I feel sad when the beginning of Extra is so different, but welp, it's not like the world's going to end if it stays like that.
I do agree with this though. The beginning of the Extra I really didn't care for because I can't feel these 1/4 jumps. They honestly feel like it would play different. Like 00:03:204 (1) - for example I'd assume I was following the music here at 00:03:404 -, but the note comes early to follow the drums which imo, isn't as important. Just wanted to drop my opinion on it as well. The rest of the map is enjoyable though :)

Anyways, I do believe the Easy diff does need to get fixed based on the conversation I had. It really does make sense if you look at it that way.
Stefan
http://puu.sh/gdFRY/c6ec1ef203.txt

fixed

Meg: Add "thenutritiousguy" and "tng" to the tags. Ofc without the quote marks
Lanturn
Alrighty. scanned over everything and it should be good to go.

Qualified
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

Lanturn wrote:

Alrighty. scanned over everything and it should be good to go.

Qualified
~ Q U A L I F I E D ~
byfar
BLESS MY MAP PLEASE LANTURN THANK YOU
Liyac
Gratz on qualified!
Akiyama Mizuki
Why is it not in qualified section yet? It's getting too late
Stefan
Turn the $wag on
[ Mephisto ]
-Removed-