forum

ensou ft. GUMI - COMA

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rirakusu
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, March 27, 2015 at 10:00:25 PM

Artist: ensou ft. GUMI
Title: COMA
Source: Cytus
Tags: electronic rock ensou-p ensou-music event horizon gumi megpoid tagalog vocaloid vocaloid rock Philippines video game cytus
BPM: 180
Filesize: 4690kb
Play Time: 01:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. Awakening (4.19 stars, 373 notes)
  2. Easy (1.17 stars, 151 notes)
  3. Hard (2.86 stars, 443 notes)
  4. Insane (4.06 stars, 587 notes)
  5. Normal (1.81 stars, 321 notes)
Download: ensou ft. GUMI - COMA
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
[Update]
Furthur mapped Awakening diff (completed first chorus!). Plus pulling it back before it goes graved.

[Status]
Still a work in progress. Might be a little slow as I have other maps to handle ;; and I'm a bit lazy =w=

[About the Source tag]
Changed to Cytus. Should have no more complainations now :3

If you think I did the wrong thing, tell me in your mod post and remember to give prove :)

[Mapping progress]
Easy - Done, except for hitsounds.
Normal - Done, except for hitsounds.
Hard - Done, except for hitsounds.
Insane - Done, except for hitsounds. Also maybe deleting this diff because Awakening have a really similar difficulty level.
Awakening - WIP. Long way to go.

Storyboard - work in progress. Still in design phase though.

[Helpful person]
-Harpuia-for SB help and offset check.

Ignore this
Seriously. osu! needs more ensou songs.
-Zeraora
Umm. Hi. I just want to say something about the thing itself.

[General]
• I don't know, but the timing seems a bit off. Having the offset at 2700, maybe, is the cause. Try setting it at about 2680.
• (Optional) Try adding/changing combo colors.
• I think it's better to remove the countdown. :)

Hope that helps :D
Topic Starter
Rirakusu

-Harpuia- wrote:

Umm. Hi. I just want to say something about the thing itself.

[General]
• I don't know, but the timing seems a bit off. Having the offset at 2700, maybe, is the cause. Try setting it at about 2680. changed.
• (Optional) Try adding/changing combo colors. I don't think i need it. The default ones look nice with the bg.
• I think it's better to remove the countdown. :)Removed :)

Hope that helps :D
Thanks!
Pappy
Just some toughts, no kd.

Deflaut combo colors - it isn't acceptable for ranking.
You still should have Cytus in source, just because this song was used in this game no matter if it was short version.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Rirakusu
Just some toughts, no kd.

Deflaut combo colors - it isn't acceptable for ranking.i think they are still acceptable, but I'll change it when I have the idea of what color work well.
You still should have Cytus in source, just because this song was used in this game no matter if it was short version.added.

Good luck!
Thanks!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.