Natteke
gratz mayonezu
alacat
omedesu :)
Secretpipe
Another Muya ranked map ? sweet <3
Myxo
###M

After internal discussion, we decided to disqualify this mapset for the following issues:

[Beginner]

The Slider Velocity in this difficulty is way too low, causing several problems.
  1. The SV gap to the Normal diff is too huge. It's not a natural step in spread.
  2. Due to the low SV, the spacing is also visually very low. It makes many of the objects touch each other, which makes the difficulty feel very cramped. It's basically a long chain of objects rather than a reasonable map.
  3. 1/1-gaps and 3/2-gaps both make the objects touch each other (see 00:04:896 (2,1,2) -) which is both cramped and can also be confusing for newbies. Due to the low SV and spacing, the different gap lengths are difficult to distinguish from each other.
We recommend you to increase the SV to 0.9x and avoid consecutive objects overlapping.

Moreover, the multiple repeat sliders like 00:01:467 (1) are not suitable for this level of difficulty. The multiple repeats appear way too late to be readable for newbie players - Please avoid having more than one repeat on a slider in your easiest difficulty.

[Hyper]

01:46:467 (1) - This spinner is missing a New Combo. Deleting and replacing it will fix this issue.

Nice higher diffs! Good luck.
meii18
my 2nd dq for this month
Xilver15
Topic Starter
Muya
thanks Desperate-kun :)
all fixed
Satellite
I check'd unrankable issue and diff gap.
fine to me. So Repair Bubbled ~ Good luck requalified!
meii18
reserve =w=~ nvm
Avena
The spacing on Beginner is still problematic, considering the circles still touch eachother in a way that isn't really appealing.
Maybe use x1 spacing on that diff and try to quickly adjust everything? Considering the low density it shouldn't be hard to do.
Topic Starter
Muya
done
Satellite
Avena
yey rebub
Satellite
Easy

00:38:838 (1,1,1) - ここだけDSズレてます。

Edit

OK requalified ~
Flask
やあ
Meg
regratzです :3
Side
Dear god fix that offset

It's around 175

edit: nvm new mp3 had to delete/re-dl

much better now and grats
xasuma
Im sorry but what is up with this map's offset?. I have it at about +75ms in order to be timed well.

Just thought I'd let this here..