forum

Hello

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dajagl_old
Hello, osu!

It's been a while, four years in fact. I started osu! about seven years ago as buraimaster1234 (or burai for short). Apparently, I am remembered now for my burai sliders, haha. I used to be a BAT member, and I believe that I made a lot of people angry at me for my "nazi modding." I sincerely regret it, and I am sorry to all for the irritation it may have caused. Anyway, I retired from that and eventually fell away from osu! to pursue classical music as a viola performance major. Then I fell away from that, and now I am studying mathematics. It appears that things have really changed since I've been gone (I have changed a lot, too). Standards of playing have gone WAY up (heck, I remember when I rivaled for the #1 spot of Saturos and Cyclone) and there's a new [Extreme] difficulty, which is just crazy.

Anyway, for those who don't know me, here's a little bit about myself:
  • I am a Christian.
    dajagl stands for Daniel James -last-name-.
    I live in the US of A.
    My heart bleeds for Israel.
    I created a website devoted to my studies of Scripture and mathematics, which I pray that all who read it will be blessed.
I hope to delight the osu! community with some new late-burai-style beatmaps. ;)
Bweh
Mr James,

I find your approach and gentle and much welcome here. However, such introductions—or re-introductions—belong in 8 . While I haven't been around long enough to have ever heard of you, I hope you have a good time somewhere around here.

Moved to Introductions.
Topic Starter
dajagl_old

Brian OA wrote:

Mr James,

I find your approach and gentle and much welcome here. However, such introductions—or re-introductions—belong in 8 . While I haven't been around long enough to have ever heard of you, I hope you have a good time somewhere around here.

Moved to Introductions.
Hi, I prefer Daniel, dajagl, or burai, but I guess Mr. James is okay.
Anyway, I moved this thread to Off-Topic after I read deadbeat's rules that I guess I'm not supposed to create "I'm back!" topics.
In any case, if he decides that it's not appropriate here, he can move it.
vizzy
Welcome. Hope you like it here.
Cerulean Veyron
Hello~ Welcome, Daja (or Daniel)!

Being a BAT is hard as you think ;_;
Raisha Millenia
Hello! Welcome to the forums!~
Nathan
Welcome James! ^^
- Yuuto -
Welcome james. enjoy your stay
HaruryuuSan