forum

MY 2DS CHARGER IS BUAH

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NessuDessu
I was recently playing on my 2ds and charging it when my little sister came in like a wrecking ball and tripped on it. It made the 2ds fall from my precious clutches onto the cold,painful ground.... Luckily my 2ds wasn't harmed so I continued playing, but now whenever I plug in my 2ds to charge it doesn't charge and I think my charger is broken or maybe is it my 2ds... I dunno.... I don't even know if this was the right topic to post this in guwahh, I just don't know what is wrong and I wanna play on my 2ds but it is almost dying on meeeeee.... What do I do? :?
Granger
Do you have any other friends with a 2DS? Ask them if you can use their charger to test weter your DS is broken or your charger. Also you can buy fairly cheap charger replacements at Gamestop and similar stores, but take care, many of these chargers are fake and tend to break fast.
TakuMii
^keep in mind that the 2DS uses the same charger as the DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, and 3DS XL (as well as new 3DS and new 3DS XL), so if you know anyone with any of those systems, you can give their charger a try. Also, I've seen official Nintendo chargers sold separately, so if it does happen to be just the charger that's broken, you should be able to pick up one of those for $20.
NaomiMinette
Could've posted here: t/49182
_sparky_
i think its the 2DS not the charger...

If it works when you use someone else's charger then its your charger