forum

The "CLEAR" word for CTBtaiko in beatmap packs. [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
Just so it's easier to track with maps you've done. Can be in different colors, or categories, to seperate which maps you've done for each gamemode.

Also, list each difficulty for each song, just so you know which difficulty's you've cleared also. but don't bother supporting or no supporting that, since it's to much of a hassle to do that, it wouldn't get done anytime soon.

oh and how about this? white "cleared" means that you haven't FC the map, and black fonted "clear" means you have made a Fc on that mapdifficulty.

This is this all to much to ask? i think it is, from experiance of suggesting.

This is no relevance to the topic of getting the achievments through CTB or taiko.
Derekku
Total support for mode-specific "CLEAR" marks, but not for difficulty-specific or FC-specific. Those just aren't very feasible. =/
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
my whole topic got denied? what? i need to get bashed on before it get's denied.
Hanyuu
lol welcome to the forum
Neo Adonis
I don't wanna discuss, but I see this feature useful. I mean, sometimes I can't know which song I've passed on Taiko but not on osu. Filter Unplayed song isn't reliable at all because often I play a song, but I don't clear it.

OK. I could understand any cause which makes this feature impossible, however I think one of this reasons couldn't be because it's useless or awkward.