forum

[Web] "Online Users" font sizes [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Derekku
When the MAT was first established, they were given the same font size (plus boldness) as BAT/GMT/Admins in the "Online Users" list at the bottom of the forum listing and the "users browsing this forum" text at the bottom of each page. I thought that it was odd to have MAT the same size as BAT/etc., but I disregarded it.

Later, the boldness was removed and the font size was changed to be the same as regular users. The bold wasn't a big deal, but it irked me that MAT are just blended in with every other user while supporters get a larger font size. A lot of users try to find MAT to check their maps or give them a proto-bubble, but it's hard to distinguish the MAT from normal users due to the font size and similar color.

So, I'm requesting that MAT get the same font size as supporters. :?
Shohei Ohtani
Support ~.
anonymous_old
Topic Starter
Derekku

strager wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/memberlist.php?mode=group&g=14
Obviously doesn't help the _online_ issue. :P
Yingwu
Support.

I personally think that the Mat should even have a little bigger name then the supporters because they are part of team osu!
Topic Starter
Derekku

noxie wrote:

Support.

I personally think that the Mat should even have a little bigger name then the supporters because they are part of team osu!
Any bigger than supporters would be either unrecognizable to their size or the same as BAT/etc. xp
peppy
Sorry but I gave them the size I feel they deserve :). That said, supporting MAT members should get a larger size I guess (although I was under the impression this already happened).
Topic Starter
Derekku

peppy wrote:

Sorry but I gave them the size I feel they deserve :).
Supporters or MAT? :o

peppy wrote:

That said, supporting MAT members should get a larger size I guess (although I was under the impression this already happened).
Nope. The only thing I've noticed is that BAT/GMT get downgraded to either supporter or regular user size when inactive.
Gens
Well, the current privileges the MAT members have are almost nothing, so that's the ideal font size IMO. I'd like supporting MAT members to be the same size as regular supporters though.
James2250
humm I thought about this a while ago but never thought someone would make a thread about it

anyway support~
Topic Starter
Derekku

James2250 wrote:

humm I thought about this a while ago but never thought someone would make a thread about it
Yeah, I've been debating whether or not to bring the issue up ever since MATs were made smaller... I wouldn't have bothered, but it's sometimes really difficult to differentiate between the blue and purple colors in the user list. I have neither horrible eyesight nor a bad color sense, so I can only imagine how hard it is to tell the difference for others.

PS: I don't want the color to be changed; I like the purple. <3
0_o
bumping for all you supporting MATs out there <3
Topic Starter
Derekku
Meh, I guess it would make sense to just have the supporting MATs get supporter-size names. :S
Topic Starter
Derekku
Bump for my eyesight. :?
Zekira
Lolyeah, I'm actually trying to look for which MATs are online, but the thin violet is hard to distinguish from the thin black lol
Sakura
Support+1
Topic Starter
Derekku
Harmless bump? =x
Shinde

peppy wrote:

Sorry but I gave them the size I feel they deserve :). That said, supporting MAT members should get a larger size I guess (although I was under the impression this already happened).
http://puu.sh/8Fu

Supporting MATs have the same size as default users, so above is not the case. It's odd logically to be a MAT and a subscriber, but have a name that is much less visible than a regular subscriber. (On par with regular users, nearly.) This doesn't really affect me much though.

+1 Support for subscriber-size for either subscribing MATs, or for MATs in general.
Topic Starter
Derekku
[peppy] Improve colour coding/sizing of online users list.
[peppy] MAT member usernames now have fading colours.

(:!