The user name origin thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Punika
I actually called me once Naka, but I've later renamed in different communities, because I did not want any more be called Naka (which incidentally comes from a manga:) "Charming Junkie")
Kana is really only so because my girlfriends name Kaya and Kai xD oh man, that's really, really stupid: D

I change the name, however, constantly ... I currently call myself MurderdollPunika on

aaaah sorry for this crapy english... be gentle with me, I am a english noob... lol
AzureKikinak
Well got my name from two different places. Azure from .hack//SIGN which was the first anime I really liked, and Kikinak from an old PS one game called jade cocoon that I played to death. Kikinak was an awesome character whose only weakness was fire, and seeing Balmung of the Azure Sky made me think of him so thats why ^_^
ampzz
Was actually installing two amplifiers in my home theater system and pronounced the S as Z when saying amps, lol.
Tucked on the other z just because I felt like it, and most places disallow four letter usernames anyhow.
ISolvePractical
this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYRz89SAHqI

I dunno, I have lots of different names that I use, I just happened to use ISolvePractical here... :y
-Athena-
erm birth year + real name = account name ^^
wolfn
tl;dr: Last name and first initial.

When I was much younger I was starting up Diablo 2 (around 7-8 years old). My father had me use Wolfn so that I wouldn't spend too much time working on a username. I later abandoned the name for other stupid usernames you would come to expect from a child/preteen (RealBigBad, Bloody Bunny, neisan, ugh... etc.) Later I started wanting a more definite identity and chose Wolfn for it's simplicity, ease of pronunciation, and slight meaningfulness. Wolves in general are also a reoccurring theme for me due to my family name.
Micaela Mousiki
I used "Micaela" because is a variation of my middle name(Michelle).
And "Mousiki" is the greek translation of "Music" (Not that I speak greek), since I always wanted to study music.
Yup, my user name origin is BORING. :lol:
TBTE
Texas Business Technology Expo.
Firo Prochainezo

TBTE wrote:

The best twat ever.
Vext
Totally Big Tongue Entrapment.
BatterKnife
Username 8find3r is an old username that I used years ago when playing Half-Life games. The "8" stands for "infinity" and "finder".. Well I was always looking to be the best and on top so I thought being infinite would be the same as being invincible. Oh my my

I only use this username here now that I have a new one that I use on most sites.
TBTE

Vext wrote:

Totally Big Tongue Entrapment.
Total Body Trainer Ever

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

TBTE wrote:

The best twat ever.
I think i want You inside me, Vext is it allowed?
Vext

TBTE wrote:

Total Body Trainer Ever

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

The best twat ever.
Buy me one, I need it to look better for you when Firo and I are both inside of you tonight.
TBTE

Vext wrote:

Total Body Trainer Ever

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

The best twat ever.
Buy me one, I need it to look better for you when Firo and I are both inside of you tonight.[/quote]

I did it via PayPal, also you can never look better than the best thing ever.

also

I never had two at the same time. >.<
Vext

TBTE wrote:

also

oh you screwed up that quote so bad I'm not even going to quote you quoting it.
TBTE

Vext wrote:

TBTE wrote:

also

Can I still have Firo?
Vext

TBTE wrote:

Vext wrote:

Can I still have Firo?
Nope, she won't have the time what with all those delicious meals she will be cooking for me.
TBTE

Vext wrote:

TBTE wrote:

Can I still have Firo?
Nope, she won't have the time what with all those delicious meals she will be cooking for me.
I want those meals :<
Vext

TBTE wrote:

Vext wrote:

I want those meals :<
Shoulda put a ring on that finger... Oh wait.
TBTE
Lol.

Beyonce Go.
show more